lightening (rick)

I couldn't explain the heat between me and Rick, it was like electricity that I never felt before in my life. Rick was our leader, he was a fully grown man and he even had kids. He was married, until Lori died and now he was the fearless, bad ass leader that we all looked up to and in my case, a man I had wanted under me. I couldn't help the sexual tension, it was just natural, whenever he looked at me, he just made me feel hot and bothered. I didn't know how much longer I could control myself, but it was driving me slowly mad and I needed to do something about it before I lost control. I was trying to keep busy, it had started raining in Alexandria, it never rained, but it was pouring and I kind of enjoyed it, it was a nice feeling and the heat was pretty unbearable sometimes.

As it rained, I ran my hands through my hair and I just look up at the sky, it was thunder and lightening, but I was a freak for the weather and just being under the rain was kind of perfect to me. "Y/n! What are you doing?!" I heard someone call my name and I turn around, I saw Rick running towards me, it was like a slow motion scene in a stupid movie, when the boy and girl finally realise they love each other and they kiss for the first time. But in my case, it wasn't like that. It was all a lie. He grabbed my arm and he led me inside, out of the rain. "You'll get damn hypothermia if you stand out there." He chuckled and I just shrug, "I like the rain. It's peaceful." I grab a towel and I ran it over my hair, it was just the two of us and it felt weird. "Can't take risks anymore. Don't need more getting sick." He sat down on the couch and I look away, "I need to tell you something, Rick." I look out the window, he looked over at me. "You okay?"

"I'm leaving Alexandria." I look over for a moment, before looking away. "Huh? What? Why?" He sounded so confused. "I just- I'm not happy here. I was going to go and find something else. Something better for me. I need to end this somehow." I shrugged it off. "You are not going to the sanctuary." He looked at me, crossing his arms. "I have to end this. Negan won't stop until we lose everything we have. I can't watch that happen." I stood up, he grabbed my arm. "No. I said no, you aren't leaving. Not me. Not our family." He watched me, but I couldn't look at him. "This is not a family anymore. It's a fucking broken mess." I look at him, but it melted me. He would never be mine. "I said no. End of discussion." He sighed, "Why are you being such a brat, huh?" He made me seriously feel some things, he was daddy as fuck (you know he is don't lie!), "You need to let me go. I'm serious." He grabbed my jaw and he made me look at him. "No." He just glared at me, but he was turning me on. Like really. It was killing my damn ovaries. "Or what? What are you gonna do about it?" I roll my eyes and he just gave me this look. Sexy, but stern. It was so hot. "You wanna know what I'm gonna do, huh? Well first of all, you aren't leaving because you won't physically be able to." He backed me up against the wall.

My eyes widened, was he coming onto me? Oh my god, he is. What the hell do I do? "Physically? What?" I knew exactly what he was trying to do to me. "You won't be able to damn walk once I'm done with you." He growled and he pinned my hips into the wall, I just watch him, honestly loving it. "Oh yeah?" I look down at his lips and back to his eyes. "God, you drive me fucking insane. You know that? Your tight fucking ass and those incredible tits. Jesus." He groaned, pushing me back against him, I bite my lip and I grab onto his back, as he looked down at me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I whisper, his eyes soften. "Because I love you. I've always loved you." He ran his rough hands down my thighs and he pulled them around himself, I held onto him as he laid me on the couch, the rain beating hard against the windows. Well, the windows weren't the only things getting beaten up tonight. (Beat the meat lol)

*skipping smut use your imaginations sorry*

Afterwards, he wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed my forehead, he ran his hand over my hair as I close my eyes, just listening to his heartbeat. "I love you, Rick." I whisper, he just smiled. "I love you too, baby girl. More than anything. I'll protect you until the end of time." He held me close as we both fell asleep together, listening to the rain.

(CUTEST ENDING EVAAAAAAA)