so good (negan x plus size gals)

"Look, I promise that I won't laugh. Just show me!" Rosita laughed, she had begged me to try on some lingerie that I was too scared to put on, it was pretty nice stuff, from a long time ago, but I was scared because of my weight, I didn't even know why I tried. "I look so bad, Rose." I sigh, it was a red lace bodysuit, it was so see through, but it was fitted tightly to my waist. "Let me see- holy shit, you look hot!" She laughs, crossing her arms. I cross my arms, "I hate it. I don't look good at all." I frown, "Trust me, you look amazing.. girl, you have nice boobs, nice amount of ass. And you have a curvy figure, that's how females are meant to look. Don't think any different." She smiled a little, "Thanks, Rosita.. but I don't know, who the hell would I even wear this for?" I grab my sweater and some shorts, "Negan has eyes for you, you know." She smirked, "Shut up, no he doesn't.. we are friends!" She shakes her head, "Yeah and friends stare at their ass all the time, right? I saw him. He checks you out constantly." I roll my eyes, "He is hot, but I wouldn't go there.. I mean, Daryl would literally have a heart attack. And it would just be sex, I don't know if I'd ever have feelings for him." I shrug as I look up at the ceiling. "I'm just saying.. he definitely likes you." She stood up, before she left. Maybe she was right? He was insanely hot though, there was tons of slimmer and attractive girls than me, why would he want to go for me of all people? "Fuck." I sighed, before I stripped off, I decided to try on the other one, black lace bra and thong, it wasn't anything too much, but it was simple. I ran a hand over my hair, when the door opened, but I didn't notice. "Damn."

I turn around, when I saw Negan just staring at me, I didn't even know what to do, I couldn't move. "Where have you been hiding all my life?" He smirked, as he crossed his arms. "What do you want, Negan?" His eyes move down my body as he leaned against the wall. "I just came to talk, but I don't think you wanna talk to me.. damn." He chuckled, "And what makes you think I'd ever get this sexy for you?" His eyes darken, "Because you want me, y/n. We both want to fuck each other, so why don't we just have sex? I'll make you feel good." I shake my head, "No. You only want sex from me and I actually have a heart, Negan. I don't want you to get what you want and leave, that isn't who I am." I pull on my clothes, as he pulled me back against his chest. "You don't have to be scared to love me, you know I'm not that bad." He watched me, "If people knew that I had fallen for you, that I loved you.. do you know what they'd say?" He cupped my face, "I don't care. I love you, y/n. Trust me."

"I do. I always have."

"Just let me make you happy."