maps (Negan)

When Negan escapes Alexandria, when I found out, I was absolutely hysterical, because I knew that I'd probably never find him again, Judith had tried to stop him, of course, but he got away and now I didn't know where to look, I didn't know where to start. I had gone into the woods, to try and track where he could of gone, I take a deep breath, as I manage to trace some prints in the mud, and find the way he had gone, and it hadn't really done that much, but it was the start of a lead, I hoped.

I found myself at an abandoned gas station, I looked around, being wary of anyone else who could of been around, I hid behind a broken down truck, and I peek around the corner, when I saw him, he was cutting up a dead walker, and he had his back to me, I was relieved, that he wasn't that far, thank god. I sneak up behind him, as quietly as I could and when he stood up, I jump onto his back. "God damn it!" He shouted, he couldn't really do much, I was basically on top of him.

"Next time you run the fuck away, don't!" I shout at him, he heard my voice and he chuckled, backing down. "Jesus, y/n. You scared me." I jump down, as he turned around, his eye was black. "Fuck! What the hell?" He looked beaten up, like he got in a fight. "It's nothing. Just got in a fight." He shrugged. "Don't ever run from me again." I hugged him, as I felt his arms around my back. "Hey, I'm sorry. I'm here." He rubbed my back and I just shake my head, "You're the only one I've got left, Negan. Don't do that." I frown and he just kissed my head, watching me.

"I'm sorry." He held onto my hands and I just shrugged it off, as I walked on ahead. "What the fuck, y/n?" He rolled his eyes and followed after me. "You act like a cunt, I treat you like one." I snap, as he grabbed my arm. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He growled, as I shoved his shoulder. "Touch me and I'll break your god damn hands." I glare, he just smirked. "Still feisty. I like it."

"You're such an ass. Nothing's changed. Still think you're the bad ass Negan with the baseball bat and running shit?" I roll my eyes and I cross my arms. He didn't say anything. He just looked down, like I upset him. I ran a hand over my hair, "Fine. That was harsh. I'm sorry." I looked at him, and he just shrugged. "Ugh, fucking hell, Negan." I turn and I started walking down the street, but he still followed.

"If you're done with my bullshit, why are you following me? Didn't I break your heart?" I looked back at him and he frowned, "Yeah, you did, but I still fucking love your crazy ass. And I can't stop, so what?" He watched me, and I just looked surprised. "Wow. Shit." I didn't expect that, he grabbed my waist and he suddenly kissed me, I close my eyes, kissing him back gently as he pulled me into his arms, and we just made out for a little while, and it was actually nice. I felt normal, for the first time.

"Stay with me."

"Always."