(Personal) Rick Grimes x Y/N Blood in the water

Rick and I had a complicated relationship, ever since he saved my life back at the start, he had been like a Dad to me, he had my back, he kept me safe and I appreciated everything he did for me, after he lost his wife, he lost his mind, he went crazy, but I had always tried to ground him again, we had to keep going for the sake of our group, which had relocated to Alexandria. This was our home, we had to move on, we had to be better than this. We had settled now, things had started to get better.

"(y/n), Rick wants to see you, he's down by the gates." Daryl alerted me one day, I was sat on my porch, smoking a cigarette, just watching the sky, when I turn my head towards him. "Sure thing, boss." I tease him, I smirk, as I stood up, he grabbed the cigarette from me, "This shit'll kill ya, girl." He rolled his eyes. "Says the king of nicotine." I scoffed, as he hit the back of my head playfully, he was honestly like a brother to me, bouncing off each other, it was a stupid thing between us both. I laugh, as I head towards the gates.

"Grimes." I nodded towards him, as he glanced me up and down, smirking. Oh, god. The things I'd do to this man. "Hello, stranger." He chuckled as he leaned against the wall, watching me. "How's it going?" I look at him, the sun beating down on my face as I felt hot all over, Atlanta sun hit differently. "Even better now I've seen that pretty face." He chuckled, I smile, as I place my hands on my hips. "Rick, what's this about?" I felt him grab my arms and pull me into the corner, so no one could see us. "What are you doing?" I laugh, shaking my head.

"Stop fuckin' teasin' me, god damn it. You know you look sexy as fuck and it's drivin' me insane." He growled, pinning my hips against the wall, I gasped. "What are you gonna do about it?" I smirked, as I felt him slam me into the wall, and he fucked me from behind, against the wall, roughly. And boy, it was heavenly. "Oh my god, daddy.. fuck.." I groaned out, as I gripped onto the wall as tightly as I could, as I came over and over against his cock, I close my eyes. "Oh god, baby girl.. you're so tight. Shit." He pounded me harshly, his fingers digging into me as I felt blood drip down my fingers from how hard I was pressing the wall, but it felt good from the pleasure, I watched my blood drip down, into the drain, the blood mixing in with the dirty water below there. When Rick finished off, I felt his hands soften on my hips, as he breathed against my ear. "Baby, did I hurt you? Shit." He turned me around, seeing the blood on my hands. "Shit, doll." He pulled up his boxers and jeans, making ourselves decent as he took me to get my hands cleaned up, and we just talked and cuddled back at the house afterwards.

Maybe it wasn't so bad, after all?