im not afraid anymore (request; The Governor)

Sarah and the governor had been engaged for a couple of years, he adored her in every single way possible and although they had been together for such a long time, their love had never changed and they loved each other deeply, more than words could explain. He had an eye for her from the start and the timing couldn't of been more perfect. She had planned to eventually start a family with him, she wanted her own children and so did he, after the death of his only daughter.

Sarah was running a bath for herself, she had been working all day and her feet ached. She heard the door downstairs and she looked across, "Baby? Are you home?!" She shouted down, The governor had such a busy day and he was exhausted too. "I'll be right up, sweetheart.." he called to her, he rubbed his eyes and he sighed deeply, things had been stressful recently and he didn't feel like himself, but he was glad that he had his fiancée to come home to every night. That was worth it. She made up a bubble bath and she stripped off her clothes, as she felt herself relax into the warmth of the water, soothing her aching muscles. She relaxed and sighed in content.

He came upstairs and he saw she was already in the tub, so he decided to join her, because he had missed her all day and he wanted to hold her, just be there and make the most of the night together. "Can I come and join you, baby?" He pulled off his shirt as she just hummed in response. "Sure, babe. I would love that." She looked over at him and she bit her lip, he was just so sexy, his body was her wonderland and she couldn't get enough. He got into the tub, opposite her and he smiled. "This is nice." He watched her as she leaned back, just looking around. "Are we okay?"

"Of course were okay, baby. Why wouldn't we be?" He gently took her hand and he pulled her close to his chest, she wrapped her arms around him and leaned into him, closing her eyes as he rubbed her shoulder. "I love you so much and nothing will never change that." He kissed her cheek and she looked into his eyes. "I love you too. More than anything." She whispered, he pecked her lips as they both held each other, just enjoying the moment.

Nothing could of broken this feeling.

(I hope I didn't disappoint! Enjoy the read and I hope you liked this! SarahJungkook13 )