i wanna start a fight (negan)

(We finally get to see y/n go crazy! Woman are bad bitches uwu! Also, this is a bit gory Negan goes HAM on Spencer's organs😜 if you know you know)

I was raging with anger. I had enough of being the 'good girl' the 'young one', I was absolutely over it. I was going to show those idiots who was boss. Alexandria was full of guys, I couldn't stand Spencer, he was this stupid, flirty asshole who always tried to talk to me, he was constant, wanting to ask me on dates and all that shit. "Get the fuck out of my way." I glare, as Spencer blocked my path. "Oh come on, y/n! Just one date!" He smirked, I roll my eyes, I had enough of this asshole already. Shit. Negan was here. My eyes widen, as I turn to look back at Rick, he looked terrified. "Motherfucker." I sigh, as I went to walk ahead, Spencer grabbed my arm, I finally lost it. I swing my arm around and I smack him in the face, knocking him to the ground. "Put your fucking hands on me again and you'll lose the privilege of them, you absolute cunt bag!" I stood back, everyone was staring at me. "What the fuck are you all staring at?" I roll my eyes, as Negan caught my eye, I just playfully wink at him, before turning and walking away from the crowd. Oh, boy was I good. I head towards my house, when I heard screams. I turn back, when I saw Spencer on the ground, but this time, he was covered in blood and what looked like his organs, spilled outside his body. My eyes widen, "Holy fuck." I was speechless, I didn't even know what to think. Did Negan do this because of me? I glance away, the image of Spencer's organs on show was making me shiver in horror. "Jesus." I lean against the wall, as I saw Negan walking towards me, I froze in shock.

"Oh, I'm sorry? Did I accidentally slip my knife inside that asshole's stomach and show off his little gut display?" He smirked, "Boyfriend? Hell no. Spencer wasn't a man, he was a boy in a man's body. I only go for real men, that actually have a backbone." I wasn't afraid of Negan for some reason, he honestly comforted me more than Rick did, that was saying a lot. "What's your name?" He had a smirk on his face, the entire time. He knew he was hot, of course he did. "Y/n." I look away, as I was still flirting with my enemy. "You already know my name, don't ya Princess?" He chuckled, as he leaned against the wall, his eyes on mine. "Didn't you come to get half of Rick's shit? You can go now." I cross my arms, he smirked. "You're comin' with me, darlin'."

-one year later-
I didn't mean for this to happen, I never meant to fall in love with him. Negan is my enemy, or at least, not anymore. I love him. I couldn't even deny it for a second, even if it was wrong, he had wives, they were all beautiful and skinny, nothing like me. I was short and curvy, I didn't really have a slim figure, I had big boobs and an ass, but I couldn't help that. I sat in this room with the girls, everyone was chatting. I just sat on my own, silently staring outside as I heard giggling. I turn and saw two of them staring, whispering. "You wanna fucking say something?" I glared, as she stopped, looking away. I stand up, as I went to leave, one of them stop me. "You can't leave without his permission." She told me. "Yeah, when Hell freezes over, I'll listen." I open the door, before I left, looking around as I wasn't in to that girly shit, I wanted to fight, I wanted to go on runs and fight off walkers and bad guys, steal some shit and blow stuff up. I lean against the window, as I hear low whistling nearby. I got chills, just knowing that sound. My mind flashed back to Abe and Glenn, their deaths, the way Negan murdered them was cold and brutal, I'd never forget that night.

"Shit." I whisper, I quickly move, my back hitting the wall as I shut my eyes tightly, trying so hard not to breathe too loud as I heard footsteps close to me. "Is someone in a place they shouldn't be?" A deep voice, a chuckle. Negan always knew what to say, he was a natural. I had to be silent, I couldn't make a sound, I didn't want him to find me here. I lean against the cold stone, as I felt him closer, each time, it was just one moment away from being caught out. I couldn't let him find me here. "Boss, we have a problem." The voice of Simon, he sounded so serious, as I turned, his eyes caught mine for a moment, before he looked away, to Negan. "Rick's here." Negan sighed, as he turned and he walked out of the door, not looking back as Simon gave me this look, like he felt sympathy for me. "I'd leave while you're able." He told me softly, before he also left the room, closing the door shut. I took a breath, shakily as I realise Rick was also here. Damn. I quickly open up the window, sliding out onto the ground below, before I spotted Rick and the group nearby, my body flooded with relief, it had been so long since I'd even laid eyes on Rick, it was a comfort to me. I had to be clever, I couldn't just run. I loved Negan, I couldn't just get out without a proper reason. "Shit." I lean against the wall, when a couple of his men suddenly grab my arms, they drag me back inside, into what looked like a cell. One of them, tall, black haired man with a scar across his eye, he punched me so hard in the stomach, I almost got the wind knocked from me, he pushed me onto my knees, as he grabbed my throat, I glanced at the knife in his hand, and I knew. I knew I was going to die here.

Suddenly, it was all a blur. Someone came out of nowhere and attacked the guy, as he ripped his throat open in front of me, along with the other man. Simon. He saved my life. He was covered in blood, but he didn't regret it, I could see that in his face. "Simon- how?" My throat was dry, I could barely speak. "Your face is messed up.. you know Negan will freak out when he sees you like that. You need to leave. It'll kill him." He knew Negan better than anyone and I trusted him, he wouldn't lie to me. I sigh deeply, "I love him, Simon. I fell in love with the devil. And I'm gonna pay for it in Hell." I look back at him, he frowned. "You have to get out of here before you realise how fucked you really are." He was trying to help me, but I couldn't just run. I just couldn't. "I'm sorry, Simon." I turn and I leave, as I went back towards my room, I go around the corner and see Negan talking with one of his guys, it looked important. My eyes widen, as I turn away, kind of scared. "Hey, you! C'mere!" Negan's voice was so loud, you couldn't exactly ignore it. "Fuck." I couldn't even cover my black eyes, cut lip and bloody nose. I couldn't even try and explain it, I was so done for. I turn and Negan's face changed, he was pissed. "What the shit happened to you, doll?" He looked concerned more than mad. "I got in a fight." I lied, clenching my fists, as I knew I was overdoing it. "A fight, huh? Who with?" He smirked, as my eyes glanced away. "Tell me." He grabbed my chin softly, so I looked at him. He was so attractive, his face just made me melt. "Some guy, I didn't get his name." I bite my lip, before my mind went blank and I just lean up, kissing him pretty forcefully. He seemed surprised, but he leaned back into me, as his hands moved to my hips, we kissed gently, as I pulled myself away, so I could get my breath back. "Tell me who hurt you or I swear I'll fucking slaughter the lot of them." He told me, calmly, it was kind of scary. "Simon killed them. He found me." I admitted. He nodded, seemingly impressed. "Good. I need someone to protect you when I'm not around." He ran a hand over my hair gently, kissing my forehead. "Go and clean up, I'll catch you later princess." He smirked, before he left me stood there, like a complete idiot.

That evening, as I was getting ready to sleep, I heard a knock at my door, as I opened my window, the door opened. "What are you doing?" Negan's voice filled the room. "Just having a cigarette before bed." I grab my packet of cigarettes and a lighter, as he watched me. "I'll join you." He stood beside me, taking one out, also lighting it, as I did. I inhale the smoke, before I exhale, looking out at the darkened sky. "You good?" He asked, as he smoked, he looked so sexy. "Mhm." I take a breath, as I just wanted to enjoy my cigarette, I needed to calm down. "I hardly ever smoke anymore, but whenever I do, makes me miss it." He chuckled, as I nodded. "Me too, it's needed sometimes." I look back at him, as he smiled a bit. "Why did you try and leave?" He knew, of course he knew. "I made a mistake. I fucked up." I drag on the cigarette again, as I exhaled shortly after. "What did you do?" His voice became slightly raised. "I fell in love with you. And I ruined my friendship with Rick.. I can't go back, not now.. I love you, Negan. And- I can't do that to Rick. I can't." I look away, as he just stayed silent for a moment. "I know. I could tell. You didn't really make it that secretive.. it was obvious." He looked back at me, "Between me and you.. I love you too. And that is something I mean with everything I have.. it's what I have for now. Okay?"

"That works for me, Negan."

(Soft boi behaviour 😎)