drunken nights in alexandria (daryl)

It was one of those nights, the stars bright in the sky, everyone had been drinking to celebrate our arrival here, Rick wanted us to all make ourselves feel at home, but even with my family around me, I felt out of place, we were never going to be home. This was just another place to settle until it went to shit once again. I knew it was coming, I was scared, but I had to try and live in the moment. I take my drink outside, I sat down on the porch, staring up at the sky as I sighed, playing with my hands as the alcohol had hit me quite heavily, I was very tipsy. "Hey." Some guy from the party came and sat with me, I was too drunk to say anything. "You look amazing, what's your name?" Great. Another idiot trying to hit on me. "Y/n." He was way too close for my liking, I didn't appreciate that. "You're beautiful. Do you need me to walk you home?" He grinned, "No thank you, I'm going to find my friends." I slurred my words, as he grabbed my arm. "C'mon babe, let's have a bit of fun." Ah, shit. "Let me go!" I needed to get out of here, this was bad. "Get the fuck off her!" Daryl came out of nowhere, he shoved the guy down, as he punched him, I was way too drunk to even stop him, I could barely even see straight. "You piece of shit, you better fucking run!" He shouted, as he turned back to me, "Hey, I'm here. Did he touch you?" I shake my head, as he pulled me into his arms, my head was spinning. "I'm really drunk." I giggled, as he sighed. "I can tell, c'mon."

He held onto me, as he walked me back towards my place, helping me inside as I tried to get upstairs, I stumbled and I laughed. "God damn, y/n. How much did you drink?" He pulled me onto my feet, as I manage to get into my bedroom. "This is where the magic happens." I smirked, my confidence suddenly skyrocketed. I knew I'd regret this tomorrow. "You need to go to sleep." He watched me, as I tried to get my dress off, he seemed uncomfortable seeing me naked. I tied my hair back, I managed to get my make up off and lie down, I pull the blanket over my body, as he huffed, he sat in the corner, watching me. "The fuck are you doing?" I slurred. "I'm staying here tonight, you dumb ass. You got drunk and almost sexually assaulted by that asshole. I ain't goin' anywhere." I bite my lip, as I nodded. "I'm not feeling good, Daryl." He grabbed a trash can, "I'm-" I suddenly threw up a good majority of whatever the hell I drank. I groaned in pain, as my stomach hurt badly. He tied my hair back, holding onto it as he rubbed my back. "Jesus, y/n." I felt his arm around my waist, his hand on my hip. It felt so good having him so close to me, even if I felt like I was dying. "I'm such a fucking failure." I sobbed, as I began to sober up, I went to the bathroom to clean my mouth out properly, I look in the mirror, Daryl stood at the door, watching me. "You can leave now, Daryl. I'm fine." He crossed his arms, shaking his head. "Nah, I ain't leavin'." I lean against the sink, as I look back.

"You have something to tell me, Dixon?" I smirked, as he watched my eyes. "I ain't ever seen any body so beautiful like this." He suddenly admitted. I was surprised, I didn't know he saw me in that way. "What?" I was a little lightheaded, but I would remember this. I wanted to. He looked down, shrugging. "Go to sleep, alright?" He went back inside, as I looked down, I smiled. I head back inside, as I got onto the bed, I grab his hand, locking our fingers. He looked at me, a little confused. I kissed his hand. "Goodnight, Daryl." I whispered, I lay down, closing my eyes as I held his hand tightly.

He didn't let go the entire night.