this was wrong, but felt so right (beta)

I had been sneaking off behind everyone's backs for months, seeing Beta. He was just a friend to me, but a part of me had always craved something more, he made me feel protected and I was safe when I was with him, Beta would kill anyone for me, he had my back and I had his, that was the way it had always been and nothing could change that. I wouldn't let anyone come between us, especially Alpha.

I was hidden behind a tree, by this old, abandoned cabin in the woods, where we usually met in private, when I heard talking, so I listened in closely. "I'm not seeing anyone else, my Alpha. My loyalty is with you and you alone. That girl is dead to me, she was nothing." I heard him, my heart felt like it had been crushed, I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I didn't want to hear anymore. I felt like I had made the worst mistake I could ever make, I felt betrayal.

I watched Alpha leave, she disappeared off into the woods somewhere, I couldn't see her anymore. That's when I felt breathing down my neck, had she already caught me? Did she know I was here? I slowly turn around, looking at the eyes of Beta. I was relieved it was him, but I was absolutely furious. I had anger in my eyes, but also hurt. I was so hurt. I glared at him, but he looked like he felt really bad. "I'm sorry, y/n." He spoke quietly. "You're sorry? For what, saying that I mean nothing to you? That I'm dead to you?" My voice cracked.

"I had to throw her off. She knew something was up and I had to keep you safe. I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to you." He explained, he gently grabbed my hands. I look away, "You have seriously fucked up morals. You love her. I get it. That's just how it is." I look down, he sighed deeply. "I don't.. I don't love her at all, y/n. I don't love her in the way you think. I love someone else."

"Could you make this any easier or are you just going to continue to break me apart?" I shove him back, but he didn't really react to it, since it was a literal human giant. "Why are you acting like this?" He frowned, leaning back against me, I took a breath, as I looked at his eyes. "Because I already..- I've already fallen in love with you.." I mumbled, I rub my eyes and I just turn my back to him, I felt so ashamed.

I felt his chest pressed against my back, his lips against my earlobe as I felt shivers down my back, I close my eyes as I looked down. I shut my eyes tightly. "Are you afraid of that, y/n? Of loving me?" He whispered, against my ear. "No. I'm not ashamed. I do love you, Beta. You mean everything to me. And more." I look back at him, and I felt his lips on mine, suddenly. I close my eyes again, I kiss him back deeply and he pulled me into his arms, he was surprisingly gentle, considering how huge he was.

I wrap my arms around him tightly and he pinned me against a tree, gripping my thighs as he growled against my mouth, I moaned softly and I grip his hair, knowing nothing really hurt him, so I wanted to test my luck and I grind down on him, he pushed me down onto the ground, climbing on top of me and before long, he was pounding into me, full-pelt with no mercy, I had to bite into his shoulder to stop myself from screaming, because it felt like heaven but one hundred times better.

Afterwards, he pulled me onto his lap and I reverse cowgirl fucked him, riding him nice and hard, he rubbed at my clit and he growled into my hair, groaning softly as we pleasured each other, it was what we both needed and it was perfect, our bodies just fit together and when we came undone; I groaned out, biting my lip as he pulled me against him, he smiled at me, kissing my cheek. "I will never let anyone harm you, my Queen."

I couldn't help but smile, he was a charmer.

(Wild af beta sex yall)