i want you badly (daryl) (plus size readers)

"Did you see that dress she was wearing? Hideous. She shouldn't wear such tight clothes, she's too big." Some of the girls in Alexandria giggled, talking about my weight, once again. I wished I had never wore this stupid dress, I felt embarrassed and it wasn't like me, but I wanted to just try something different. "Y/n?" I look up, when I saw Daryl walking to me. "Hey." I was about to cry, I was trying so hard to hold it back, but I felt the lump in my throat. "Darlin', what's wrong?" He frowned, when he was how upset I was. "Just leave me alone." I stood up and I walk away, when he heard the girls laughing in my direction. "You gotta problem?" He snapped at them, they went silent. "The fuck are you looking at, then?" He glared, as I hide behind the house, I just broke into tears, I was strong, but I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't hold it inside. I just didn't feel like I belonged here, like everyone else did. "Oh, y/n." Maggie saw me crying and she hugged me tightly, "What's wrong, honey?" She frowned, as I told her how I felt, just everyone making comments. "Hey, look at me." She wiped my tears away. "You are beautiful. And you're nothing that those girls said. They're jealous of you because you have curves. And a man loves curves. Trust me. Daryl adores you, y/n. And we all love you. Even Negan." She joked, I just couldn't help but laugh, she smiled. "You're good, kid. And we all need you. You're family." She sighed. "Thanks, Maggie." I hug her again, as she just squeezed my hand. "Never forget that, okay?" She let go of me, as she walked away. I just lean against the wall, taking a breath as I try and compose myself.

I walk back out again, as I tied my hair back, Daryl looked concerned. I walk up to the group of girls, as they smirked. "You know what? You're all fucking pathetic. I love who I am and I have people around me that love me. Because we are family. Call me what you want because I don't fucking care anymore. If you can't accept it, well jealously is a bitch. Fuck you." I put up my middle finger, stunning them to silence. Daryl smirked. "That's my girl." I caught on to what he said and I smile to myself, as I headed back towards my house. I walk inside and I went up to my room. His girl? What did he even mean? I went into my drawer, I had a bottle of Vodka that was full. I grab a cup from the side and I just started to down shot after shot, the burning inside my throat each time kind of soothed me, it made me feel normal. I got about half way through the bottle, when I was completely drunk, I couldn't see straight and everything was spinning. I giggle, as I stumble around my bedroom, when I heard the door. "Y/n-" it was Daryl. "You've been drinking?" He saw the bottle of vodka. "You're drunk as shit." He sighed, angrily. "Come here." He helped me up, as I giggled again, "I'm fine! I'm not that bad!" I got on the bed, still spinning. "Oh god, this is weird.."

"Y/n, you drank half a bottle of vodka. Straight. I'm not surprised." He chuckled as he pulled me into his arms, "I feel like I'm floating.." I slurred, he held my waist, just trying to keep me up straight. "I wanna sleep, Daryl." I whined, "Babe, if you lie down you will throw up. Trust me." He sighed, "I'm staying here tonight. You're absolutely wasted." He ran a hand through my hair, as I lean against him. "You're the best." I slur, he just sighed. "You need to eat something. It'll soak up the alcohol." He picked me up in his arms, "I'm too heavy!" I whined, "Darlin', trust me. You're not." He chuckled as he carried me downstairs, sitting me on the couch. "What the fuck happened to you?" Rick's voice suddenly came into picture. "She's drunk. Really drunk. She drank half a bottle of vodka." Daryl explained. "Jesus Christ, y/n." He sat down with me, my heart was beating super fast. "Ooooh, I'm dizzy.." I felt strange, like I was going to pass out. "Look at me." I look at him, but I could barely make his face out. "Why did you drink so much?" He took my hands. "I wanted to feel better.. it makes me feel better.. and I don't have to think about being fat. I can be happy." I spin around, but I was scared. "Oh, y/n." He sighed, he looked at Daryl. "Don't leave her side." Rick sighed. "I'll never leave her." He looked away, "She loves you, Daryl. You love her too. She needs you." He stood up, "I love her more than I've loved anyone before. I just want her to be safe." He frowned, I heard everything, but I knew I wouldn't remember.

When I woke up, I had the worst headache of my life, I chucked my guts up, a hell of a lot. I threw up so much, it made me dizzy. Daryl held my hair back as I was sick, he took care of me, he always did. "What the hell happened?" I groaned, I had no memory of last night. "You drank a lot of vodka and you passed out." He sighed, as I just clean my mouth out, feeling a bit better now that I had been sick. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this." I felt so ill, I knew I shouldn't of overdone it. "I'm here for you, okay? Always, y/n." He kissed my forehead lightly. "I never told you this.. but honestly, I'm in love with you. I really am." I look down, as he stayed silent, but I knew. I knew he was in love with me too. He didn't have to say a word.

"I love you too, y/n." I heard him mumble, I just smile to myself, as I went to lie down and sleep off my hangover. And I felt content. This was home. He was home.