us against the world (negan)

"Do you trust me?" He held his hand out to me, we were surrounded by walkers and running out of time, Negan had always been the enemy, everyone told me I had to stay away from him because he was dangerous, but now I only had him to save me. Negan had helped me through the past few months, kept me going and now we were friends, I still wasn't even sure If I trusted him myself. I grab onto his hand and he pulled me across this narrow gap, he held me up with one arm, this guy had serious strength. He smiled as he grabbed my hand tightly and he got me out of danger. He was so hot, considering he was an asshole. I just thought he was changing for the better and I had a good feeling about this.

We held hands the entire time, as we walked through the woods. He made me feel safe, I didn't know why, but I was starting to catch feelings and I knew that was bad, I shouldn't fall in love with him, Daryl would kill me. It was starting to get dark and I still didn't know where we were going. We found this abandoned cabin and we decide to stay there for the night, I was freezing and it wasn't that comfortable, but I was so tired. "Here." He wrapped his jacket around me and he pulled me down, so my head laid on his lap. "I'll keep guard, you sleep." He smiled gently and I just nodded. Oh, boy. I was seriously crushing on him, this was not good. I close my eyes as I lean on his thighs, he just ran his hand over my hair as I smile. He was not making this easy.

"Negan.." I whisper gently, he looked down at me. "You okay?" He spoke softly, I took a deep breath. "You know everyone might be pissed at you for killing Abe and Glenn, but the truth is.. I forgive you. I forgive you for what you did and I hope we can move on." I look down and he just took a deep breath. "Thank you." He squeezes my shoulder and I just sigh. I just knew this was going to end badly.

-1 year on-

"You know, if you love Negan.. you should just tell him, y/n." Rosita looked over at me and I sigh deeply. "I can't do that. I know I forgave him for what he did, but fuck. Daryl would kill me. And it would dishonour Rick." I look away. "Fuck what Daryl thinks! You deserve to be happy and yeah, Negan did bad things but we all have. You love him. Tell him before you lose that time." She looked down again. "He murdered the love of your life, Rosita. How could you forgive that?" I look at her again, but she shrugged. "Time let's you heal. This isn't about me, it's about you. Just tell him. Please." She hugged me gently and I nodded, I hug her back. "I am sorry about Abe." I whisper, "He was your family too, y/n. It's okay. Go. Tell him." She nudged me and I just went to go and find wherever Negan was. I was so nervous.

I saw Negan sat down on the porch, he was talking to Judith and it was pretty sweet to see how they got on so well. I sat down beside him, "Hey, guys." I cross my arms. "Hey, y/n. I was telling Negan I think my dad is still alive. Do you think he is?" She looked hopeful, I look back at Negan and he slyly put his hand on my lower back, he was a sneaky bastard. "You know what I think? I think your dad is a hero and he always will be. He isn't gone. Not really. He is inside your heart and he never really left." I smile a bit and she just ran off, smiling. "Fucking kids." I sighed, I just look back at him. "What was that?" I smile. "What?"

"You putting your hand on my back." I look at his eyes, "I thought you'd get upset about Rick, so I was trying to comfort you." He smiled sadly and I sighed. "I did love him. Once. But, he's dead now.. and I have to think about me and my happiness." I look down, I felt like an idiot for even trying to admit how I felt. "What is it?" He gently took my hand, "I was speaking to Rosita and she told me to be honest about my feelings.. telling me to just admit it. How I feel." I shrug it off and he smiled. "Feelings about what?" He looked at me and I sighed. "I don't know.. like, men. I guess. And this guy I love. Like, I know I love him." I play with my hands as he nodded. "Someone here, right?" He watched my eyes. "Who's the lucky man?"

"I-well.. someone I've known for a long time. He got me through a lot of shit. Losing Rick, being on my own and trying to get away from walkers.. pulling me through." I shrugged. "I'm not surprised you like him. He seems like a bit of a Jack ass though." He smirked. "You do realise I'm talking about you, how obvious can I be? Like damn." I sighed angrily. "Babe. I know. I'm teasing." He kissed my cheek and I roll my eyes. "Prick." I shove his arm and he pulled me close, I bite my lip. "Take it back." He growled and I smile, "Make me. Daddy."

"Oh, you are so getting it."

"I'm counting on it."

(Yay for daddy negan!!!!)