savin' you once more (negan)

(Negan finds out you're being abused by your husband. TW: Abuse)

I didn't know how much more I could take of this, my arms covered in bruises, my face black and blue, cuts, burns, things he made me lie about how I hurt myself, but every night, he would hurt me, my husband (his name). He hurt me and I couldn't escape, I was trapped and I was terrified, I blamed myself, every single day, I had to lie to the people I loved, my true family. I was so scared, he told me he would kill me if I told anyone the truth. I pick myself up off the ground, I look outside the window, I wasn't allowed to leave the house anymore, he locked me in my bedroom and left me for hours. I could see Rick and Daryl talking, laughing with the others. I place my hand on the glass, as I missed seeing them so much and that was until I saw Negan, he looked at me suddenly. "Y/n?" He said my name, my eyes widen, I had black eyes, deep and stinging, you couldn't make it up. I stood away from the window, as I sat down on the ground as the door opened, it was him again. As I stood up, Negan came through as well. "What the fuck is this?" He glared, as I back up, Negan was pissed. "You wanna put your hands on a woman, huh? You think that makes you a man?" He growled, "Get out of here, y/n." He pulled me behind him, as (husband) smirked, "She is mine. Not yours. I do what I like." Negan grabbed his head and smashed it against the window, so hard that it broke through, but I was so numb, I couldn't even stop him, I wanted this to be over.

"Shit, y/n. Hey, darlin' look at me." Rick pulled me into his arms as I cried, he had respected Negan for doing this, Rick couldn't stand abusers and he sure as hell deserved it. "Come on, honey." He led me out of the house, as Daryl clenched his fists. "Hey, hey I'm okay. I'm okay. It's over." I held onto his hands, "What the fuck did he do to you? I'll fuckin' kill him." He was pissed, beyond pissed. "I think someone beat you to it." Negan had beaten him to death, using a broken log and knives, glass, whatever he could find. "Fuckin' asshole won't do it again." Negan was covered in blood, breathing heavily. He was dead. I was free. I felt relieved, I had been stuck under his spell for months, now I was free. It was okay. I wipe my eyes as Rick just watched me, "You alright?" He was guilty, he didn't know, I knew that; no one did. "Yeah." I kiss his cheek as I went over to Negan, he looked down at me. "Before you slap me, I-" I cut him off, by hugging him tightly, almost in relief. He wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me gently as I ran my hand over his neck. "Thank you for seeing me." I whisper, I didn't care anymore, my feelings for Negan had changed, over the months, I had come to realise that I did actually love him and nothing could stop me from telling him anymore. "I'll come find you later, darlin'." He whispered in my ear, I nodded as I let go, before I walk away.

Later that evening, I was getting myself cleaned up, as I got into bed, I lean against the frame and the door opened, Negan was stood, watching me. He looked so good, a clean shirt and jeans, his signature leather jacket and that sexy salt and pepper beard that I loved so much. "Hey, you." He smiled as he kept his distance, which was understandable. "Thank you for everything, Negan. I honestly owe you a lot." I stood up, as I pick up my bag from the ground, he looked confused. "What are you doing?" I grab some clothes, as I sighed. "I'm leaving. I can't be here anymore, it's too much for me and I want to forget this, I have to go somewhere else." He grabbed onto my shoulders, "Please don't go." I just place my hands on his, "I have to. I can't be here, it's too painful." His hands move down my arms and down to my hips, he pulled me into him. "I'm going to miss you so much." He whispered, I look back into his eyes, "Come with me." He looked up, he smiled. "Really? Just me and you?" I nodded, "It's all I want. You're all I want." I wrap my arms around his neck. "I fuckin' love you, darlin'." He ran his hands through my hair, as he pecked my lips. "I love you too, Negan." He took my hips in his hands and he smiled, "Am I hurting you?" I shake my head, "No, not at all." I kiss his cheek as I bite my lip deeply, "Do you want to fuck me?" He just chuckled, "Darlin', I'll break you." He growled playfully, "Maybe you should."

"Trust me, I'll make you feel pleasure like you've never felt it before."