life on the line (rick)

Rick and I had gone on a run together, he wanted me to get some fighting practice in and it was nice to get away from everyone, Rick was like a father to me and I loved him so much, but my feelings had changed and I was pretty sure I was starting to fall in love with him, more than I ever thought possible. We had found an old abandoned gas station, Rick looked over at me, "We should split up, just watch for walkers. You got this." He let go of my hand, as he smiled, before he went around the back way, I was only twenty and I was so scared to be alone. I slowly walk inside, as I watched for walkers, it was silent, I couldn't hear anything and I was sure it was safe, I back up, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind, making me jump. "Gotcha." Rick smirked in my ear, I laugh. "You fucker!" He let go of me, as I roll my eyes and I look through supplies, just whatever I could find, I put into my bag. "You good?" He smiled, as I nodded, "Yeah, just thinking about Jackson." Jackson was my boyfriend, he had been a bit of a dick to me, so I was kind of bummed out about it. "What happened?" He frowned. "He kissed someone else and I don't even know- he kept saying that I should of been nicer to him and he wouldn't of had to do it." He growled, "You deserve so much more than that. I would never hurt you." He looked at me, I just nodded.

"I mean it, y/n. I'd never hurt you, you have no idea how important you are." He grabbed my hand, as I look up, he pulled me into his arms and he kissed me deeply, his arms squeezing me around my back, as I wrap my legs around him tightly, he pinned me to the wall as we made out, my hands in his hair as he smiled against my lips, "Oh, baby. I adore you." He groaned, as he gripped my hips, he pushed my jeans down and my panties, as he lowered me onto his thick cock, I groaned out, biting into his shoulder, he growled as he rammed inside me, his arm holding me up as he fucked me senseless, his moans deep in my ear as the pleasure hit me over and over, he gripped my back tightly; kissing at my jaw and my neck, "Fuck, doll." He gripped my hair as I came hard against him, my legs shaking violently. "You have such a fucking tight pussy, holy fuck." He groaned out, as he hammered inside me, he kissed down my chest as we both came, so hard that I almost collapsed, he held me up, as I breathe hard, my body slick with sweat. "Are you good?" He kissed my forehead, as I try and stand, I pull up my panties and jeans, he got dressed as he chuckled. "I- that was intense." I bite my lip, not sure what to say. "I'm in love with your dumb ass." He looked into my eyes, I just smile, a bit sadly. "I- I love you too, Rick." I wrap my arms around him as he just hugged me, kissing my cheek.

"I'm never letting you go, y/n." He whispered, he kissed my cheek as he looked down at me, I had tears in my eyes. "Honey, what is it?" He cupped my cheeks, I shake my head. "No one will accept us, Rick. It's pointless even trying. They won't like it." I turn and he grabbed my arms, "You won't give up on me. Don't you dare give up. I love you, y/n. Don't you dare, ever fuckin' give up on us." He whispered, as he wiped my tears away. "I'm so sorry, Rick." I let go of his arms, as he just watched me in complete shock, "No.. no!" He pulled me back to his chest, his breathing heavy. "I said no." He growled, I look up into his eyes, he looked so sad, like he wanted to cry. "Baby?" I hug him tightly, as he leaned into my neck, "I want you, y/n. I want to have this with you, our life, I want children with you one day, marriage.. I want all of that. I love you." He gripped my hair as I peck his lips, as I relaxed.

"I love you too, Rick."