take it higher (negan)

(This one is set in season 6/7! We all love a bit of sassy flirty bad ass Negan! TW: Sexual assault. This is also the backstory to the one shot posted before this one, so it makes more sense!)

My head was pounding as the sun beat down against my skin, I was sweaty and I felt like I was burning. Negan would kick my ass if he knew I was working outside, especially with his men around me. I was wearing shorts and a cropped shirt, my arms, thighs and midriff on show, I felt the eyes on me, but I ignored it, I had to, I was just trying to work, against big man's orders. "I can help you with that, if you want baby." I rolled my eyes, turning to this idiot man who was in no way my type, he was creepy as fuck. "I'm good, thanks." I turn back, as he suddenly grabbed my ass, slapping it. "Hey! What the fuck?" I shoved him, he glared. "If you tell Negan, I'll slit your throat as you sleep. He won't believe your ugly ass anyway." He smirked, my stomach dropped suddenly, as I looked away, his guys all laughed and it made me want to cry. I grab the shovel and I walk away, as I hide behind the wall, I felt the tears roll down my face as I tried to hold it together. "Y/n- shit, what the hell happened?" Simon stopped, when he frowned. He pulled me into his arms, I hug him tightly. "Tell me." He whispered. "No- no, I can't." I lean into his shoulder, he was like the dad I never had, so I trusted him the most. "Come on, tell me." He pulled back, looking down at me. "I was groped." I whispered, he took a breath. "I'll fucking kill him, I swear to god." Damn.

"Simon, please just leave it." I looked down, playing with my hands. "You tell me who did this to you or I go to Negan and let him deal with it." I looked up, "You can't tell Negan, he'll kill him." He crossed his arms, "Exactly, straight up, no shit. Negan doesn't tolerate that crap here. Rape is a no go, sexual assault, it's not allowed." He watched me, he was serious. "I want to tell him myself." He sighed. "He's in his room, if you wanna go talk. I'll be here." I nodded, before I headed inside, I adjust my clothes, before I walked towards Negan's bedroom. I was hesitant at first, I didn't want to just intrude. I bite my lip, before I knock on the door. It was silent, maybe he wasn't even there? I step back to leave, as the door opened. He was shirtless, he had bed hair, but he looked so good. "Hey, darlin'." He grinned, as I smiled a bit. "Hey. Is this a bad time?" I wasn't so sure. "Not at all, babe. Come on in." He opened the door, my heart was pounding, I was so afraid. He closed the door as he sat on the bed, "What's up?" I looked down, "I need to tell you something." I look back, as he frowned. "Is everything okay?" He seemed concerned now. "I'm sorry, I- uh-" I had to keep it together. "Doll, just tell me." He gently took my hands, as I take a breath. "I was groped, Negan." His grip tightened on me suddenly. "Excuse me?" He was mad. Shit. "I'm sorry- I shouldn't-" he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. I held onto him, still surprised by his reaction. "Tell me who did this." He whispered. "Negan."

"Tell me, doll." He looked at my eyes again, as I bite my lip, I was so scared. "I don't know his name." I sighed, "It's okay, hey.. hey, it's okay. You can show me the asshole who touched you and I'll break his jaw." He kissed my cheek, as I knew this was coming. "Negan, I don't want you to do that." I held onto his shoulders, he frowned. "Baby girl, I do not tolerate this piece of shit touching what's mine. Sure as hell not." What's his? God damn. His lips looked so soft, god I wanted to kiss him. I take a deep breath, I realised I was nearly on his lap and he only had boxers on. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?" He chuckled, as I kissed him deeply, he gripped my back tightly as he kissed back instantly, I suddenly pulled away, shocked. "Oh, shit. No. No, no. I shouldn't of done that." He seemed surprised. "Baby, that ain't nothin'. It was a kiss, don't worry about it. I liked it." I take a deep breath, before I turn and I walk out, I shut the door and I went back outside. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I kissed the enemy. This was so bad. I couldn't seriously be falling for him, not like this. This was the worst timing possible. I couldn't betray Rick and the guys, but I was falling, I was falling fast. I turn back, when I saw Negan letting one of his wives into his room, she giggled as he checked her out, he pulled her inside, our eyes met suddenly, as I turned and I walked away, I felt like a complete idiot. I grab my things, before I ran off into the woods, I didn't dare look back, I couldn't. My heart felt crushed beyond words.

Years passed, Rick was stood on the bridge, it was so tense, I did a stupid thing, I ran to him, I didn't stop until I pulled him into my arms, as the gun went off, the explosion wiped out the walkers, I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't see. It was all white noise, as I rubbed my eyes, the light came through, as I try and get my bearings. I could hear shouting, I couldn't make out the words, but it was a man's voice. I was so confused, I was stuck, I couldn't move. I couldn't even shout, my throat felt so dry, I was barely even breathing anymore. I knew I had to fight, but all I could do was lie there and wait, I didn't know if I'd ever be found again. I was so afraid.

Would I ever be found?