do you hate me? (Daryl)

"You ain't goin'!" Daryl shouted at me, it was all out Hell, Negan vs Rick and I wanted to go and fight alongside our family, with Rick and the others, but Daryl insisted I stayed behind. "I can't do that! I can't stay behind! I need to be there. I can't just sit here." I look at him, he was so pissed, I could see it in his eyes. "I said no, y/n. You don't fuckin' listen, you never do. You're a fuckin' bitch, you know that?" His voice cut through me, I wanted to scream, but I had grown to accept he was like this sometimes, even if I loved him, more than I'd ever loved someone else before. "Fuck you!" I shove him, as I held back my tears, he looked at me, glaring. "Do you not understand how fuckin' dangerous this shit will be? People will die! And I ain't lettin' you go down with them." He snapped, "I'd die for these people, Daryl! This is my family! You're my fucking family! Stop being a bastard!" I shout, he pushed me into the wall, "No! No is no. You stay here and you protect our family. End of discussion. Pefiod!" He slammed his fist into the wall, I just look down, my voice shaking as I couldn't stand to look at him anymore. "Do you hate me?" My tears fell down my face, his eyes softened suddenly. "Y/n.. I- shit. I'm sorry." He looked at me, I turn away from him, as I cross my arms, I took a breath. "You should go."

"I don't hate you. I'd never hate you." He leaned into my neck, it made me shiver, at how soft he was with me, but I didn't react. "I'd die for you, y'know.. I'd die for you. You're my family. My life." He kissed my forehead, as I close my eyes, as I lean into the wall. He walked away, I heard the door close and I just broke into tears, just knowing this was going to be Hell, I could probably never see him again, if he didn't make it, if something happened. I had to show him. I quickly ran out, after him. "Daryl, wait." I grab his arm, I kiss him deeply, like a goodbye kiss. I'd never get to it he didn't come back okay. He grabbed my face as he kissed me back, I knew everyone was watching, I didn't care. I pulled away, "Come back. Come back to me." I let go of his hand, as I ran back inside. He didn't need to say anything, but he knew and I had to tell him, I didn't know what would happen and I had to be ready.

Weeks later, nothing. I'd been alone for nearly a month, I had kept it together, but I was breaking apart inside, I believed he was dead and it hurt like hell. I was outside in the garden, when I felt someone behind me. I turn and I saw Rick, he smiled. "Hey, kiddo." I hug him tightly, as he pulled me into his arms. "I'm so glad you're okay." I whisper, as he squeezed my hips. "You know, you should of been there. I'm sorry we kept you back, we need your badass skill next time." He smirked, I laugh slightly. "Promise." I turn as Daryl was metres away from me, he was hugging Carol, she was smiling and crying with him, I just look away. "You okay, kiddo?" He frowned, "Just.. nothing." I sighed, "Hey.. you wanna make the asshole jealous?" He chuckled, "Bet." I bite my lip, "You got it." He wrapped his arms around my waist loosely, I held onto his arms. "He's lookin'." He looked into my eyes, I smile. "Well, maybe he shouldn't linger too much." I ran a hand over my hair, "Hey!" I turn as Daryl glared at us both, "C'mere, y/n." Rick winked at me, "Thanks, asshole." I smirked, letting go of him, he playfully slapped my ass and I just laugh, as I walked back to Daryl. "What's up, Dixon? You're alive." He pulled me in, gripping my hips as our foreheads touched, I smile. "I don't like the way he was touchin' you." He growled, "Jealous?" I look into his eyes, "Damn right I was. I'll show you who you belong to. Get your ass upstairs." I bite my lip, "Gotcha."

It didn't take Daryl long to show me who's boss, he pounded me so hard, I thought I was going to scream, but he knew how to fuck, even if he was a virgin. "Daryl.." I cried out his name, as he fucked me deeply from behind, on all fours, his hands digging into my hips as he grunted loudly, I groaned out, as I came several times, getting lost in the pleasure, it was the best sex I'd ever had. "Ride me, you fuckin' slut." He growled, pushing me back onto his lap, I sink down onto his length, I groaned out, bouncing on his cock, gripping at his back, my fingers tracing his scars. "Fuck." He groaned, as he kissed, sucked and bit into my neck, we both orgasmed together, my thighs shaking. He didn't let go of me, as I try and get my breath. "I love you so much." He whispered, I peck his lips, "I love you too, baby."