under my protection (rick)

Alexandria was strong, we had to be ready for the war that was coming. I knew this would be bad, but I had to keep myself safe, my family. I didn't want to lose anyone else. I head outside, as I needed some air. "Y/n." I turn, when someone grabs me, behind the back of the house, so no-one could see. "Rick, what the hell?" I laugh, as he held me in his arms. "I missed you too." He smirked, Rick and I had been secretly dating behind everyone's back, Daryl knew, but everyone else assumed we were friends. "Did anyone see you?" I ran a hand over his curls, "Nope." He looked down at me, "Alright, cowboy." I peck his lips, "Are you ready for today?" He kissed my shoulder, "Yeah. We need to put an end to this shit." I look up, into his eyes. "I love you, Rick." I whisper, "I love you too, baby." He held onto me tighter, "I should go, but I'll see you on the other end." I laugh, before I rush off, not wanting to look too weird. Rick winked at me, as I went to go and find Daryl. I heard some noises coming from this cabin nearby, so I head out to see, I peak through the crack in the wall, when I saw Daryl and Carol, and I couldn't even speak. "Oh my-" I quickly rush back, not wanting them to even know what I saw. Daryl had a nice ass, I could give him that one. I laugh, as I went back, when I saw Rick, but he looked suspicious. "What's got you all happy?" He crossed his arms. "Well, I caught Daryl and Carol.. in a happy situation." Rick's face dropped. "Shut up." He held a laugh back. "I knew they were fucking. It was obvious."

"We should of last night. I told you it was a good idea." I cross my arms, "I've got time now, doll." He looked around, before he grabbed my hand and he led me back around the back of the house, where we usually went, we never got caught out here. He was a very skilled man. He pushed my jeans down, as he pinned me up with one arm, his hand supporting my thigh as he fucked me into the wall, I groaned into his shoulder, as he rammed me, my eyes roll back as I had to stop myself from screaming. "Daddy, oh my god, that feels so good.." I grip onto his neck, "You are so tight, baby girl." He groaned softly, as he looked into my eyes. "You wanna cum on my cock, baby? Cum on daddy's cock." He growled, as I bite my lip, moaning gently, as I held onto him tighter. "That's my girl." He rocked into me, as after time, we both hit our highs, as he came inside me. I grip his hair, as he kissed me, deeply. "I love you, doll." He whispered, "I love you too, daddy." I smile. "I wish we had more time." He whispered. "Tonight, we are fucking until the sun comes up." I whisper, he smirked. "God, that sounds like heaven." I pull my clothes up, as I sort myself out and we both go our separate ways, as Daryl and Carol head back.

"Dixon." I wink his way, he awkwardly looked away, flushed as he headed off to sort out his bike. "Finally got laid, dude?" Rick teased him, "How did you-" he looked back at me. "You have a beautiful ass, Dixon. Thanks for the show." I laugh, before I turn and head the other way, Rick was speechless. As I head back to my room, I shut the door when I saw the last man I thought I'd ever see. "Son of a fucking bitch!" I jump back, as I saw Negan on my bed. "What the hell are you doing?" I shout-whisper, "You know, I heard you and Rick fucking from the window and I thought, damn.. I need me a piece of that." He smirked. "You need to leave. Rick will kill you. Don't you get it?" I sighed, as I felt him behind me. "He may fuck you good, but baby, I can fuck you better." I took a deep breath, "Leave." I glare, as he smacked my ass, before he jumped from the window, I didn't even know why he was here. "Jesus Christ." I whisper, I sat down on my bed, Negan's words echo in my mind, 'I can fuck you better'. I couldn't seriously be thinking about this? I couldn't betray Rick.

The night rolled on, Rick wasn't back yet and I was alone in our bedroom that we shared. I look out at the sky, the darkness silent and cold. I frown, as I stand up, grabbing my jacket, when the door opened. Rick was back. "Where are you going?" He watched me. "I didn't think you'd come back. I thought you- I thought-" he gently grabbed my hands. "Baby girl. I'm here. I'm here, okay?" He kissed my forehead. "One day you won't be. You won't come back. You'll die on the bridge.. or you'll-" he shook his head. "That isn't going to happen, y/n. Please relax." I shake my head. "This isn't a good idea. I can't do this, I have to go." He grabbed my arm. "No! We love each other, y/n. You can't just break it off." He gripped my wrist. "Negan was here. He came to the house. He wants me, Rick. He wants me to be his wife. And I was so convinced that he meant it." Rick stopped. "I will never let you go, do you hear? Negan won't ever have you. I will protect you until I stop breathing, baby I swear." I hug him tightly as I lean into his shoulder, just relief flooding me. "Please don't leave me."

Oh, how wrong I was about to be.

(Hahahahahaha I'm in pain because Rick actually went out that way, I suck 🥲)