before the War (negan)

(This one is set before Negan and Rick even met for the first time, this is pre-Negan days, before the sanctuary and saviours existed)

My legs had been aching for days on end, I felt like I couldn't even breathe, my body was on the verge of shutting down, I didn't even know how I had even survived this long on my own. I look around, the highway was completely empty, miles and miles of empty roads and no where to go. I sigh deeply, as I look around for a gas station, when I saw this man. He looked badly injured, a bit of a beard, he was really attractive and tall, but he looked broken. I stopped and I just sat down, as I sip some of the little water I had left, the man stopped and he looked down at me. "You good?" He sat beside me, I look at him, his eyes were sad. "I don't even know who I am anymore." I look away, my hands all cut up and bloody. "What's your name?" His voice was deep, gruff American accent. "I'm y/n." I tie my hair back, as I felt the sun against my face. "Negan." He grabbed something from his bag, a full bottle of water. "Here. You need it more than I do." He smiled a bit, I just sighed. "Thank you." I took a drink, just feeling the water hit my throat was a relief, I felt alive again. "How long?" He asked me, "My parents died. My family are gone.. I had a group.. but, they're gone now. This guy called Rick. He found his family and I moved on. Have to." I stood up again, he looked at me. "I lost my wife. Been alone ever since." He just kept looking at me. "It was nice meeting you, Negan. Thanks for the water." I look around again, before I left him, sat at the side of the road, his eyes just never leaving me, as I walked away, for the final time.

-five years later-
"Get your god damn hands off me!" I shouted, these two guys had found me and I ended up getting kidnapped, they blind folded me and took me into the truck, they drove me to this huge building, or so I figured. They throw the rag off my face, they pushed me into this bedroom. It was pretty fancy, nice bed, good space. I hadn't seen anything like it for a long time. I flinch, as my body ached from the burns, cuts and bruises on my arms and legs. "What the fuck do we have here?" I heard this man's voice, a voice I recognised. I slowly turn around, I gasp. The man's eyes widened. "Negan?!" I quickly sat up, "Jesus, doll." He seemed shocked, I couldn't believe it either. "You.. I.. what the fuck is happening?" I stood up, as he looked down at me. "I've spent years trying to find your fine ass again." He smirked, I roll my eyes. "How did you survive?" I ask, he crossed his arms. "Power." He sat down on the bed, as I kept my distance. "You?" I look away, "Rick Grimes." He chuckled deeply, "Oh, darlin'.. this is going to be fun."

"Let me tell you a story.."

(To be continued!!!!)