brave (negan)

I was so sick of crying. I felt like that was all I did and my heart hurt. When I found out that I was in love with Negan, I felt guilty because he was supposed to be the man I hated, but I wanted him so badly. I wanted him in every way possible and I couldn't. Rick was gone now, I would feel guilty for doing that. I lay down on my bed, just thinking, when I heard knocking at my door. I sighed gently, I stood up and headed downstairs, I open the door and I saw Negan. He smiled. "Hey, y/n. Can we talk in private?" He rubbed his neck, I just nodded. "Come in." I let him inside and he walked over to the couch. I close the door, as I sat opposite, just looking at my hands. "What is it?" I asked, kind of nervous. "I just need to know the truth. I know I'm not the only one. I really fucking like you, y/n. Like, I'm pretty sure I love you. Is that wrong?" He looked at me and I just bite my lip deeply. Shit. He was actually so attractive and I was nervous as fuck. "You love me?" I took a breath, as I looked down. "Negan, I know that you want to change. I know you want to do good but I'm just- I'm scared that I'll fuck it up." He stood up and he walked over to me, I didn't know what he was doing, but I wasn't ready for it.

He leaned down and kissed me, it was bloody amazing, I kissed him back gently and I wrap my arms around him, we made out for a long time, it was just natural and it felt right. He pulled me up and I wrap my legs around his back, he held onto my thighs, walking up the stairs with me in his arms, I ran my hands through his hair as he broke the kiss, I look into his eyes and he smiled. "You are the most beautiful man I've ever met, Negan." I whisper, he kissed my cheek as he laid me down on my bed, I look up at him and he pulled off his belt, I lick my lips and I take off my shirt, I wasn't wearing a bra. "Fuck." He grunted as his eyes trail down my body, I was insecure because I was a bit more curvier, I had a larger chest and I wasn't as skinny as the other girls. "You are beautiful." He whispered, he pulled down his boxers and I lie down, as I take off my shorts and panties, he got on top of me, as he threw his shirt down and he pecked my lips. "Are you okay, darlin'?" He watched me, "I just don't want you to think differently of me because I'm not skinny." I sigh. "Baby, you're beautiful. And you have sexy curves. You are not fat at all." He held me close to him, as we made love and it couldn't of been any more perfect than that.

(I couldn't be bothered to write smut lol just use your imagination sorry lol)