taking a stand (plus size! X negan)

(I know Negan usually goes for slim girls but I've always wanted to know if he would like a thicker gal?! HE DOES! Boooooom)

I was so insecure about my weight. I always had been, I was a lot bigger than the other girls, I wasn't slim, I never had been, I had thick thighs, a bit of a tummy and I was just big in general, I always felt like I didn't really belong, I didn't wear anything to show off my legs or my arms, I just felt like I was being stared at constantly and judged, so I always covered myself up. I was sat out on the porch, some of the girls who lived in Alexandria were staring at me, laughing and whispering, I knew they were talking about me and I felt even worse, since I decided to wear a tank top, but I wished I hadn't even bothered now.

"Hey, doll. You okay?" Negan came and sat beside me, when he saw the girls. "The hell are you staring at?" He glared, when they all looked away, I just look down. "I think I'm just gonna go and change." I went to stand up, but he grabbed my arm. "Sit down." I sat back down, I frown when he didn't let go. "Y/n. Listen to me. You're beautiful. And I know you don't think that, but you are. And I don't wanna hear the 'I'm fat' bullshit. You aren't. At all. You are by far one of the sexiest women I've ever seen here." He admits, I was honestly surprised, Negan thought I was hot? Since when? I bite my lip and look down, but I was so conscious of my body, I just felt off. "You are gorgeous, y/n. And you have such sexy curves, Jesus Christ. You got ass, girl." He smirked.

"Negan!" I shove him playfully and he just laughs, god his laugh was so sexy. He was just the sweetest man ever. "Well if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. Alright?" He stood up, before he left me alone. I sigh and I stood up, before I went inside my place. I stripped down to my bra and panties, as I went upstairs and I just lie down, I was trying so hard to accept myself, but I just didn't like what I saw and I felt guilty for not believing what he said.

Later, I was just in my panties, I didn't have my bra on, I was lying in my bed, when Negan suddenly came in. His eyes widened. "Oh, shit- sorry..-" he looked away, just in surprise. "What the fuck?! Get out!" I quickly covered myself up, Negan just saw me naked. I'm literally so embarrassed and I couldn't even explain it. I open the door, he just smirked. "I should of knocked." He looked at me. "What? What do you want?" I sigh, he crossed his arms. "I was just checking in, but you seem pretty comfortable." He just looked away, "Oh, you know what? Fuck this." I pull my robe off, along with my shirt and panties. "I'm fucking naked! Okay?! This is me! You've seen the entire damn thing, are you happy?!" I sighed, just exposed. He looked surprised. "Do you want me to look or..?" He turned and his eyes trailed my body, he bites his lip. "God, you have no idea how much I wanna fuck you right now. Damn." He groaned at the sight of me, I was shocked. He liked my body?

"Well, take your pants off then." I walk into my bedroom, I pull the curtains over and I lie down on the bed, as he shut the door. "You want me to?" He watched me, I gently grab his hand. "Negan. We've known each other for five years and we've never had sex. We may as well just do it." I shrugged and he smirked. "I won't say no." He pushed his boxers down, "Okay, Jesus Christ. That is huge. How the fuck is that going to go inside me?!" He laughed, as he got onto the bed with me. "Ride me." I look at him, "Do you want me to crush your entire pelvis?" I frown, he shakes his head. "Baby girl, you're not fat at all. You are fucking sexy. Trust me. Get that sexy ass on me." He kissed my neck softly and I just roll my eyes, I straddle him and he held my hips, as I move down onto his length, I groaned loudly, his hand moves to my throat, his thumb inside my mouth, I suck on it gently as I rode his cock. (Negan is freakyyyyy)

"Oh, fuck baby you feel so good." He groaned loudly as he moved against me, I couldn't believe how good it felt, bouncing on his cock, feeling him pounding me, I just couldn't get enough. "Oh my god, yes.." I breathe out, as I came over and over, just losing myself in the pleasure. We continued on for a pretty long while, just feeling amazing. "Y/n, fuck." He grunted as he slapped my ass, "God, baby daddy is gonna cum for you. All for you, Princess." He growled, holy fuck. This man was on fire. "Cum for me, daddy. I want it." I whined out, as we both hit our climaxes and I lean into his chest. He held me close as we both breathe heavily. "Shit, doll." He whispered, I just nodded. "I love you, Negan." I mumbled, he stayed silent, but I knew he would, it was just sex after all. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, darlin'."

I just smile to myself as we drift to sleep.

(Cuteness💃🏻)