hold my hand through this storm (negan again lol) (plus!size reader)

"Y/n, you need to seriously stop eating so much, you've gained so much weight." One of the girls told me, as I sat on my porch eating a sandwich that I just made, she was laughing with her stupid friends, I didn't even know this bitch, she was just looking for a fight. "How about you mind your fucking business?" I snap back, I roll my eyes as I look away, I was kind of hurt, I had been picked on as a kid and it just followed me everywhere I went, I was a grown adult and I still got shit from people, making comments about how I looked. I hated feeling so helpless. "You're fucking fat, y/n. Just stop eating." She glared at me, as Negan came over and sat down beside me. I stay silent, I honestly was trying not to cry. I took a breath, as I try and eat my sandwich, but I was on the verge of tears. "Hey, Negan." The girl giggled, I just look off, I didn't want him to see me so upset, I felt his hand on my back, he held onto the back of my shirt, tightly. "How about you repeat what you just said?" He turned to the girl, as I just look down. "Huh?" She tried to act dumb, but he had clearly heard her. "Go on. What was it? Oh. That's it. You said 'you're fucking fat'. Am I wrong?" He snapped again.

"I- I- I'm-" she stuttered, she was so embarrassed that someone called her out, her little friends had already left her alone, so she looked stupid as fuck. "You see this woman here? She is the most beautiful, sexy and confident woman I've ever met. She is smart, kind and she saved your ass more times than you could count. She is the best thing that ever walked this earth. Don't you ever, ever speak to a woman about her weight. Ever again." He spoke down to her, she just nodded, before running away, crying. I was just in shock. "Did you mean that?" I look at him, he turned back and he smiled. "I meant it. So much. I love you, y/n. And you don't deserve that shit."

I couldn't help but smile, I gently kiss his cheek and I wrap my arms around his back. "I love you too, Negan. Thank you for being here." I whisper, as I hugged him softly. "I'll always protect you, doll. Always."

"I'm so glad you said that. Ditto."