me and my broken heart (negan)

"Fuck you and fuck you, you slut!" I screamed at my now, ex boyfriend Corey, who I just caught naked in bed with one of the Alexandria girls, he was trying so hard to make it look like it was nothing, but I wasn't stupid. He was just a little boy, but I knew that I had to be stronger than this and overcome it. I take a deep breath, I slammed the door of his place, anger seething in my body as I grab my knife, I had to calm down before I burst a vein or something. I lodge my knife into a random tree, with so much force that I thought I broke it. "Y/n, what the fuck are you doing?!" Rick's voice echoed in my ears as I knew I wanted to scream, but I had to keep it calm. "Nothing." I snapped, as I just take it out again, before I turn and walk away, I just wanted to cry, but not here. I went into my house, before I just broke down into tears, I was so mad that I screamed. I take a deep breath, as I just sat down on the ground, I didn't know what to do, I just felt stuck, I didn't really know how to deal with this shit anymore. I wipe my eyes, before I stand up and I went outside, just needing the air. "You good?" Rick seemed concerned, but I knew that I wasn't okay, I was seething with anger. "No.." I didn't want to cry in front of him, but it was hard.

"Hey, hey.." he frowned, as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging my figure gently. "Tell me, I wanna help." He sighed, as I felt his chest pressed against me, he honestly made me feel so much calmer, he was everything to me. "Corey cheated on me." I mumbled, he tensed as I said that, I gently grab his hand. "Rick, don't." I look at him, his eyes angry. "I'm gonna kick his ass." He growled, as I held onto his arms. "I'm telling you, don't. It isn't worth it." I sigh as I saw Corey with her, my blood boiled. "Rick, don't!" He had already jumped the fence and was storming over to him, "Shit." I whisper, as I followed after. Rick knocked him out, I wasn't surprised, but he did punch him hard. "Rick, stop!" I shouted, as Daryl came out of nowhere, pulling him back. "What the fuck are you doing, man?" He snapped. "That prick cheated on y/n!" He growled, Daryl sighed, irritated. "Okay, he's a prick.. but you don't hit 'em, alright?" He shoved him out of the way, "Go calm down." Rick just kissed my head, before he walked away. "You alright?" Daryl watched me, "Yeah." I nodded, I prayed that sometimes I was so lucky to have these guys in my life. They were honestly my world.

Five years later, Rick was gone, he died on the bridge and never saw him again. My heart was broken, I lost the man I loved and my best friend in the world, he was gone forever. Daryl completely lost it, he wasn't the same when Rick died, he wasn't happy anymore, he didn't even speak to me and the group was breaking down, so one night, I up and left. I didn't look back, I couldn't bare being here any longer. As I ran into the woods, I smacked into someone, I assumed Daryl had followed me, so I turn quickly to see this tall, bearded man with black hair. I hadn't seen his face for a long while, I barely remembered him. I didn't even know his name. "Oh, shit. Sorry." I knew his face, but where the hell did I know him from? "Hey." He smiled, did he know me? "I'm sorry.. do I know you? You look so familiar." I had to place it, but I was kind of lost. I had to think pretty hard.

"Holy shit!" It clicked inside my head, "Damn, doll. And there was me thinking I was alone on this one." He chuckled, as his eyes looked into mine, a small smirk on my face as I remembered everything, but maybe that was a good thing. I didn't even know myself.

"Negan."

"I'm back, darlin'."

(Cliffhanger😜 or is it the end?! Oooooh)