fall in love one more time (rick)

"He's never going to love you." I told myself, for the how ever many times, I had fallen for Rick and he would never know how I felt, I was too young and stupid, he would never look at me like that and I had no self confidence, I couldn't just say it like it was nothing, I had been keeping my distance from everyone, I thought it would make it easier if I just stayed away, but I knew Rick would notice, he was our leader and he noticed these things, I didn't know why, but he did. I was sat out on the porch, just having a cigarette, when I see Rick and Michonne talking, laughing together. I look away, trying to act like I didn't care, but I was so jealous, even if he wasn't mine. I just take a drag as Daryl came and joined me, I offer him a smoke and he takes it, sitting with me as we smoked together. "Rick, Huh?" He chuckled, I roll my eyes. "No. No, Rick. He doesn't even look at me." I shrug as I lean against the wall. "Rick talks about you all the god damn time to me, about how gorgeous you are. Constantly. The guy loves ya." He looked back at me, I just frown. "It wouldn't work. You know how people talk." I take another harsh drag, as Rick spotted us both. He looked pissed off. I just look away as he came over.

"What the hell are you doing?" He glared at me, "Smoking?" I shake my head, as he scoffed. "You shouldn't smoke, y/n. It'll ruin your lungs. You're beautiful. You don't need this shit." He seemed concerned. "It's just a smoke, Rick. Relax." I stood up, when he grabbed my arm and led me inside, slamming the door. "You gonna talk back, young lady?" He snapped at me, my eyes widen. "I'm not your daughter, Rick. You can't tell me what to do." I snap, he backed me into the wall. "Oh, you'll listen to me. I'll make sure of it. You'll do what I god damn say from now on or you'll find out what happens when you cross me." He glared down at me, I just smirked. "Try me. Rick."

He pushed me into the wall, grabbing my throat, not hard, but comfortable enough. I just smile, as he looked down at me. "You don't want to fuck with me, darlin', trust me." He growled as he grabbed my ass with the other hand. I gasp, "Rick!" I laugh, as I felt his lips against my neck. "That's it, baby. That's my name. You'll be screaming it tonight." He grunted, my throat went dry, was he seriously coming onto me? "Go and clean yourself up. Be here at 8pm or I'll just have to come find you myself." He pushed away, before he left the house. I just open the door and Daryl laughs. "You look like you've seen a ghost." I just shake my head, "Oh, I've seen Heaven, that's for sure." He just chuckled.

-8pm-
I made sure I was at the house, Rick kind of scared me and I didn't know why, but I didn't want to cross him. I sat on the couch, when he walked inside. "Grimes." I stand up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I look at him, "What are you doing?" He smirked. "I want you. I can't stay away from you anymore, Y/n. I need you." He whispered. "I- really? Because I've loved you for a while.. so, this seems kind of weird to me." He kissed me softly, I close my eyes as we passionately kiss, I wrap my arms around him and he held onto my back, "Can I ask you something?" I whisper, he nodded. "Can I ride you?"

"Sweetheart, I'm counting on it."

(Well, smut isn't included in this one.. but I'm sure you dirty bitches can use your imaginations🥴)