hold me tighter than before (rick)

"If I don't come back, I need you to tell Rick the truth." I lace up my boots, as I grab my backpack and my water bottle. I was leaving Alexandria, I hadn't told anyone apart from Tara (RIP baby girl), she was my best friend and I knew she would keep her word. "What do you want me to tell him? You love him, y/n. It should come from you." She sighed, sitting on my bed as I look at her. "I know, okay? I'm a shitty person for doing this, but it's never going to end. Negan has to be put down, he has to stop doing this shit to us and I have to end it." I cross my arms, pulling my bag over my shoulder. "I love you, please be safe." She hugged me gently, squeezing my shoulders. "I love you, Tara. Thank you for everything." I just hug her tightly, before I grab my things and I head downstairs. She just followed me, waiting at the front door. "Please contact me when you can. Bring the Walky with you." She watched me, as I nodded. "I will. I promise. It'll be okay. Please give Rick that letter. And do not tell Daryl." I headed down the porch steps, she just waved at me as I ran across the way, heading through the hole in barbed wire to escape without being caught. I slid through, getting into the woods, I started to run across the dirt, just keeping myself alert so I could watch for walkers and any survivors around. I already missed Tara, she was one of my favourite people and she got me through a lot, she knew everything and I knew she would keep my secrets, but if I didn't make it, at least Rick would know I loved him. "Y/n!" I heard Rick's voice, holy fuck. He found me. Did Tara tell him? And how did he know so quickly? "Shit." I whisper, he didn't sound far away and I couldn't just go back, I had to keep going. I manage to find this old, abandoned hut, I ran inside, hiding under some old, rotting stacks of wood, I crouch down and I just waited, hoping he wouldn't find me this early, I had to get to the sanctuary, I had to end this now. "God damn it. Daryl, you head East. I'll check here." I heard Rick's voice, he was so close to me already, I just try and be quiet, but I was so scared, I didn't know what to do.

I heard the door open, my eyes widened, I cover my mouth, so he couldn't hear my breathing. I just crouch down, trying to make myself look small, I couldn't escape, he would of found me. "Damn it, y/n." He sighed, his voice was so clear, my heart was pounding and I didn't know why I was so scared of him. I was in love with the guy. "Don't fucking do this to me. Not now." He mumbled to himself, I frown and I just try and shuffle back to this opening, I could probably get out before he saw me. I slowly move back, when my foot hits the wood and it crashes down, when Rick looks straight at me. "Fuck." I look at him and he grabbed my shoulders, pulling me into his chest. I couldn't get away now. "What the hell were you thinking?! Huh?! What the fuck?!" He shouted in my face, I just started to cry, he sighed. "Y/n, hey. Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry." He hugged me tightly, kissing my forehead. "I was so worried. Don't do that to me. I was fucking scared someone took you." He held onto my hair, just hugging me. "I went to go after Negan." I told him, he just frowned. "You talk to me, y/n. Okay? You tell me if you want to do anything. Don't just leave. I was so scared." He just looked down at me, "I'm taking you back. No arguments. And you are staying with me. Can't trust you to run away again." He grabbed my hand, leading me back to the woods. "The fuck are you playing at?!" Daryl glared at me. "Drop it, Dixon." I snapped, "You're such a bitch." He snapped back. "Enough!" Rick shouted. I went to slap him, Rick held me back. "Time fuckin' out! Now!" He shoved Daryl, when he just walked away, I was so angry.

"He's a cunt, Rick. And you let someone like that stand beside you?" I roll my eyes, "Enough." He growled, I shake my head. "I don't know why I thought someone like you would ever love me. I was blind to see it." I turn away, just walking further into the woods. "The fuck did you just say to me?" He glared, I just stop, crossing my arms. I was so mad, I didn't even care. "You're a shitty ass leader, Rick. You can't even keep us together. That's why I left. That's why we're all breaking apart. Because of YOU." I snap angrily, he suddenly grabbed my throat, pinning me to the tree, my stomach literally dropped into my vagina. God damn. "You ever disrespect me like that again, I'll make sure you don't fucking walk." He growled into my neck, the sexual tension was so thick, I felt like I couldn't even breathe. "And how are you gonna do that? Break my legs? Try me, bitch." I snapped, he just laughs darkly, he kissed me roughly, pinning my hips against his as I kiss him back deeply, he shoves my jeans down my thighs, ripping them off me as he wrapped my legs around him, his tongue inside my mouth, he growled as one thing led to another, I felt his thickness inside my pulsating wetness, I groaned loudly, as he sucked and bit my neck, he grunted against my ear, slamming inside me, my moans raw and primal, his fingertips gripping my waist, bruising the skin, but it was the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain, he had what he wanted. And it was everything I had needed. "Rick.." I moaned his name, as I released against him, over and over again, I grip onto his back, as eventually, we both released and we look at each other, just in shock. "I own you." He whispered against my ear, I just bite my lip softly, as I try and catch my breath.

"If it gets a reaction like that, I'm yours."

(Rick is daddy and he is a dirty bastard, so you get what you get🤪)