you leave for good (sad) (daryl)

It had all been too much. I couldn't be here any longer and I didn't know if I could hold onto this, I felt lost and I just needed to move on, from being here in this group and it hurt like hell to leave, but I knew that being alone and happy was better than being sad, surrounded by people that faded from my mind. I grab my clothes, as I shove them inside my bag, it broke my heart that I had to leave, I just wanted to leave and not tell anyone, but I knew I had to. I had to be stronger than this. I take a moment, before I check I have everything, heading outside, to never enter my home ever again. I leave the key on the porch, before I walk out to go and find Rick or Daryl, anyone really. I rub my eyes tiredly, sighing. "Hey, kiddo." Rick smiled gently as I saw him around the corner, he looked instantly concerned when he saw my backpack. "Are you going somewhere? Need some company?" He crossed his arms, a grin on his face, god I would miss him. "I- I'm just going away for a while, okay?" My voice was shaking like mad, he frowned. "The fuck are you on about? You ain't leaving." He shakes his head, "You're serious." He could see that in my face. "Deadly. I can't be here anymore, Rick. I'm so sorry." I whisper, I pull him in for a hug, as he held me tightly. "Can I do anything to make you stay?" He choked on his words, I shake my head, "I have to move on. We all have to move on. One day." I kiss his cheek, as I let go of him. "Goodbye, Rick." I squeeze his hand, as I saw some tears in his eyes, he looked crushed. "I can't make you stay..- good luck. And remember, if you ever need me.. if you need us, you come running back." He whispered, kissing my forehead. "I swear."

I made my way around various people, saying last goodbyes and just trying to wrap my head around everything, I really was going. Damn. The door slammed open, as I saw a very pissed Daryl storm inside. "Oh- shit." I whisper, he grabbed my bag and he threw it, literally across the room. "I have to hear from Rick you're leavin' for good? What the fuck is that shit about, huh?!" He screamed in my face; I took a deep breath. "I am leaving, Daryl. And you can't stop me. Rick let me go.. you have to let me go, Daryl." I whisper, he shakes his head. "I can't! Damn it, y/n! No!" He sighed, as he began to calm down. "I'm sorry. You'll understand.. one day." I grab my bag once again, as he grabbed my arm. "I'm comin' with ya. I love ya, y/n.. I'm never letting you go. Ever. Hell Nah." He watched my eyes, as a small smile appeared on my face.

"Me and you forever? Bet."

(Should I make a mini series with y/n and Daryl?)