and i cant find my way home (rick)

Alexandria was lost. I didn't know who I was meant to be without my family. I lost my parents, my siblings. I just felt like no one really understood the pain I was in. I sat at their graves, tears roll down my face as I stare at the ground, just feeling this pain inside my chest that killed me every single time. I felt lost and I had pulled away from everyone. "Come here." I turn and I saw Rick sat down with me, he pulled me onto his lap and I just held onto him, crying into his shirt as he held me like a baby, but I needed it more than ever. "I know you miss them, y/n. But I'm here. We are here for you. And I want to help." He ran his hand through my hair and I just lean into him, "I just want it to stop." I whisper, I just didn't want to do it anymore, I felt powerless. "I know you're in pain. I can see it in your eyes. But please think about this, y/n. Think about me and all of us. We need you and it would absolutely crush me if you weren't here." He frowned. I look down, "I just don't see the point anymore. I want it to end." I look at him and he frowned. "What about me? Don't I matter to you?" He grabbed my hand and I look away. "You are the only reason I didn't end my life back at the prison, Rick." I admitted. He looked at me. "What?" He was confused. "Daryl caught me. Stupid. I know. But Lori was alive at the time, she was pregnant with Judith and you had Carl. I didn't want to ruin your family. I just wanted it to be quiet." I wipe my tears. "Jesus. You tried to kill yourself back at the prison? Why? Because of me?" He sounded crushed. "No. Not you. Because I couldn't admit how selfish I was being for loving you. I would of ruined you. Ruined your marriage. Everything. I didn't want to be a home wrecker." I look down, "You found me back at that hospital. When all this shit started. You saved me. Lori never did. You did. You hear me? She went behind my back. She betrayed me. You never did. You never turned your back on me when I lost her. You kept me stronger. And I god damn love you for that." He sighed.

I look at him and I took a deep breath, "I love you, Rick." I kiss his hand and he just held me tighter. "Please don't go anywhere."

"You wish."