scars to your beautiful (negan x plus size readers UNITE)

I hated seeing my body in the mirror, every morning and every night, I would stare at myself and just be disgusted at what I saw, I wasn't skinny like the other girls, I was different and I knew that, I just felt out of place and ever since this group of guys bullied me for my weight, I had been absolutely insecure and just felt awful since, I just wanted to stay in my bed and cry all the time, I always felt on edge about everything, the clothes I wore, if I was even good enough, just everything I did, I felt wrong and like I didn't actually belong here. I pull on my shirt as I lie down, hearing a knock at the door. "Hey." Negan leaned against my door, he smiled as he watched me, "Hey, you okay?" I pull the blanket over myself as his eyes never leave mine, "You weren't at dinner." He crossed his arms, "No.. no, I wasn't hungry." I play with my hands as he frowned, "You can talk to me about anything, y/n. I'm here to listen." He smiled a little, "Thanks, Negan.. but I'm okay." I didn't know if he picked up that I was nervous, but I wanted to just tell him how I felt, I was so sick of hiding how I felt, I wanted to just shout it out and get it over with. "Uh, actually.. can I tell you something?" I bite my lip as he sat down on the edge of the bed, "What's up, darlin'?" He crossed his arms as he watched me, I felt even more on edge, but I had to tell him, I couldn't hide it. I had to say it.

"I feel like I'm too fat. I don't belong here." I admitted, his eyes soften as he frowned, "You.. what? You? You think you're fat?" He seemed confused, "Doll, you are sexy as fuck. You've got a fat fucking ass, but that's a good thing." He chuckled, winking at me. I roll my eyes as I laugh, he always knew how to cheer me up. "Negan, I'm serious." I bite my lip as he watched me, "Honey. You are beautiful. And curvy. You aren't fat at all. Trust me." He grabs my hand and I sighed, "Thanks, Negan." I lean over and I hug him gently, he wrapped his arms around my back, pulling my body forward, so I straddled his lap. I had nothing but an oversized shirt on with some panties. My eyes widen, as I looked at him. "Damn, look at that." He smirked, "Wait- we shouldn't do this." I lean against his shoulder, as he held my hips. "Why the fuck not?" He looked at me, confused. "I- I'm not a- I'm not a skinny-" he put his hand over my mouth. "Let me decide what I think, alright honey?" His hands move to my shirt, as he pulled it over my head, my breasts completely exposed, just panties. He smiled, "My god, you are fucking sexy." He pecked my lips, as he wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me onto my back, his eyes on mine. "Are you sure?" I ran my hand down his chest as he watched me, "Damn sure, baby." He leaned against me, as he kissed me deeply, his arms around my back as he smiled. "By the way, I should mention that I love your body.. and I fucking love you. I always have."

"I love you, Negan."