Black heart (Negan)

Negan was bad news and everyone knew it. He was the sexy, flirty, bad boy with the need for power, women and wealth, he didn't care who he killed, he didn't care, he had his wives, he had his power, he had people working for him, he was the star of the show and everyone bowed down to him, he was the King of his castle and whatever he said, goes. That was Negan, he was big and bad, but I was in love with him, I couldn't keep my eyes off that gorgeous man, his smile took me away, the way he talked, the way he moved. He was perfect in my eyes, nothing he did could be wrong. I was infatuated by him and it scared me to death.

I sighed deeply, my dress fit to my figure, I was curvier than the other girls, I had a small waist, thicker thighs, I wasn't fat, but I wasn't skinny either, but I had an ass, so I guess it was better than nothing. I had to wear this ugly ass, black dress, like the other wives did, I felt different to the other girls, I wasn't a twig, I didn't have that slim figure, I had curves, I was the only curvy one, and it made me stick out a bit, the other girls would talk, make comments about my weight, it made me insecure. Negan didn't know about it, I didn't want to cause a stir.

I ran my hands through my curly, brunette hair, I tied it back into a bun, before I grab my heels, I turn around, to be greeted by Sherry, one of Negan's 'main' wives, she was a bitch, she didn't threaten me one bit. "What?" I roll my eyes, placing my hands on my hips. "Jesus.. you're wearing that?" She laughs, coldly. Such a bitch. "Yeah, why?" I frown, I was facing the door, but she had her back to it, when I noticed Negan was stood at the door, watching us both. I try and act casual, as I looked away quickly. I knew he was listening at that point.

"That dress doesn't fit you. It looks hideous. You don't have the right figure." She scoffed, as I laughed it off. "I worked my ass off for this body, I love my curves and I'm sure as hell, Negan prefers something to hold onto during sex, don't you think?" I smirked, I wasn't letting this bitch get to me. "Excuse me?" She glared, just as Negan made his grand entrance, slamming the door open. "Hey!" He shouted, angry, finally she got caught out. Finally. I lean back against the window frame, Sherry was completely dumbfounded. "Negan, I-" she began, he put his hand up. "I've heard enough. Get out of my sight." He snapped. "We will talk later, Sherry. This ain't done." He turned his back, she quickly scurried away. Finally, I proved my damn point.

"That.. was hot. The way you stood up for yourself. Damn." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck, gasping gently. "Fuck." He mumbled, grabbing my ass, growling. "You're right about one thing, baby. I am gonna enjoy pounding that pussy tonight, because you are too god damn sexy not to get it." He gripped my neck, as my entire body shivered with pleasure. That sounded heavenly. I headed towards the door, as I turn back, "I should mention..-" he turned, watching me. "Mention what?" He smirked, raising his eyebrow as he laughed gently.

"I'm into daddy kink. See you later, babe." I winked, leaving a very, hot, bothered and surprised Negan, with his mouth wide open.