look what you've started part 2( daryl/negan)

It had been six months since I left Alexandria and broke Daryl's heart, he would never forgive me, but I didn't blame him, I never loved Daryl. And I never had feelings for him, he had only ever been a friend to me, so when he kissed me, I didn't know how to feel, because I didn't feel what I expected. This man had been on my mind, Negan. He just ran off and left me, but the way he looked at me, it made me stop breathing, he made me weak. I had no idea where I was, but I was so lost. "Son of a bitch!" I groaned, as I approached this massive warehouse, that's what it looked like anyway. "Hands up, Princess." I heard a gun cock behind me, as I slowly turn, I roll my eyes. It was two men, they looked like assholes. "Does pointing a gun at the first innocent female get you far, boys?" I laughed, as I cross my arms. "Hands up!" He held the gun to my neck, as I slowly put up my hands. "What do you want? To rob me? I have shit on me." I shrugged, "This is the Sanctuary. This is our ground." He told me, "This place has a name? That's pretty dope." I laughed, as I leaned against the wall. "Hey! Can you two shits shut up so I can think?!" That voice sounded so familiar, I turn around when I saw him. Negan. "Negan?" I didn't believe my eyes, "Well, shit doll!" He smirked, as he leaned back. The other men looked confused. "You're the owner of these pricks?" I cross my arms, as he laughed. "I like you, you're fearless as fuck." He chuckled, as the men glared at me. "Face on you."

Suddenly, it hit me. I didn't even have time to react. I look down, seeing that I was bleeding. I had been shot. "I thought the safety was on, man!" The men argued between themselves, as I stumbled back. "Doll?" Negan looked confused, as I slowly turn, when he saw the blood. "No, no, no.." he grabbed me, as I went to fall back, he pulled me into his arms. "You ain't gonna die on me, ya hear me?" He kept talking to me, but it was all muffled, I kept seeing Rick, Daryl, my family.. I had so much more to do. "There's no time." I whisper, as I tried so hard to stay awake, but there was so much going on, I couldn't even see straight, as I close my eyes, I felt his hand in mine, as I held onto it, I tried so hard to hold it, but I couldn't. I wasn't strong enough. I tried to be, but it was too much. When I hit black, it was all over. Hours later, I slowly open my eyes and I look around, I was alive. Somehow. I flinch, as I was unsure what happened and how I even survived. "Hey." I look back, Negan was stood at the door. "You stayed." I was confused. "No where else I wanna be, doll." He crossed his arms. "Why did you stay, Negan? You barely know me. I was just some kid on the run." I shrugged, as he watched me. "I know your heart. And I know you're good. That's enough." He smiled a little.

"Maybe that's enough, then. Asshole."

We both laughed. And it was right.