daddy issues (rick) (smutttttt)

(Graphic scenes of sex ahead....)

Being the youngest in the group was always the worst, no one trusted me to do anything alone and I was a bit of an outcast, I hated it because I was so young, I just felt like I didn't belong here. I wasn't allowed to do anything for myself because no one trusted me, so I just felt like I couldn't do it right. I sat out on the porch, just playing with one of my knives, leaning on the wall as Rick walked by, "Hey, kid." He smiled, I just nodded and stared at my knife, I was in a shitty mood and I had been all morning, once again, people treating me like rubbish and I hated it so much. "What the fuck crawled up your ass and died?" He chuckled, I shrug. "Just nothing, Rick. I'm fine." I look away, "I don't think I like your attitude, y/n." He crossed his arms, "I don't think I like being treated like a child, Rick." I snap back, he glared at me. "Who the fuck are you speakin' to, girl?" He was pissed, a part of me was seriously loving it, he was so damn sexy and I had the biggest crush on him, but he was double my age and also the leader, it would never happen. "Whatever, Rick. I'm not in the mood." I stand up and he grabbed my arm, I was a little bit scared, he had never paid much attention to me before. "Do I need to remind you that I am in charge?" He glared down at me, "I know that. I'm sorry." I look down, as he smirked. "Get your fuckin' ass in the house now." He snapped, I just do as I'm told, I was confused why he wanted me in here, I just sat down on the couch, as the door opened and he came in, "What are you doing?"

"Come here." He seemed to be calm, but I never knew with Rick. I walk to him, as his lips attached to my neck, growling as he pinned me to the wall. I ran my hand through his hair, I moan softly as he sucked on my sweet spot, I had no clue what the hell was going on, but it felt too good to refuse. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll learn to respect me." He gripped my hair, as he pushed my pants and panties down, shoving his boxers down his legs, he gripped my thighs, as he pounded into me, full speed. I groaned loudly, biting down into his shoulder as he growled, "God, your pussy is fuckin' tight. Makes me feel young again." He groaned, as he moved fast and hard, I wrap my legs around his back, moaning out his name as I dig my nails into him, but he didn't seem phased. "Kiss me." He whispered, I kiss him deeply, as he pumped himself inside me, his lips moving against mine. "Good girl, takin' daddy's cock so good." He grunted, as I came, so hard my thighs shook from pleasure. "Oh my god, fuck." I moan out, as I move harder against him, "I'm gonna cum inside that sweet fuckin' pussy, you hear me baby?" I nodded, as we both hit our highs, he looked into my eyes as I released all over his cock, as he filled me up with his seed, I took a breath, as he smirked. "You gonna behave now, baby?"

"Yes, daddy. If you fuck me again."

"It's your lucky day, baby. Daddy's hungry."

(Rick is DADDY AS SHIT DO NOT EVEN TRY AND COME FOR ME)