i love the way you hate me (negan)

Negan was a difficult man, a man with needs. He wanted sex, a lot of the time and as much as I hated the bastard, he was incredible in bed. I couldn't complain about the sex, because it was mind blowing every single time. Negan made me cum like I never had before, he was just everything in a man that I wanted, I couldn't ever say no. I was tidying up the bedroom, just cleaning out the drawers and the bed, when the door slammed open. I look up, as one of Negan's men, I didn't know his name, barged in. He was drunk, I could tell. "Can I help you?" I stood up, as he leaned on the door. "When am I getting some of that pussy, huh?" He smirked, my eyes widen as I realised I was alone, unarmed and cornered in the side of the room. Shit. "Stay the fuck away from me. Negan will kill you if he finds you here." I was already panicking, not knowing what to do. "Oh, come on baby, just a bit of fun." He stumbled towards me, trapping me against the wall, as I couldn't move. I could smell the alcohol from his breath, as I try and get away, but he was strong. "Let go of me, please don't do this.. stop!" I screamed, just as Simon spotted us, he ran inside, dragging the man away. "What the hell, man?!" He kicked him down, as I just ran into his arms. "It's okay, hey.. it's okay." Simon held onto me, as I just cried in relief. "He tried to-" I could barely speak. "I know, darlin' I saw everythin'." He sighed, "Go and clean yourself up, let me deal with this." I nodded, as I left the room, as I wipe my tears away, I could see Negan already coming towards me, so I turn and I walk outside, shutting the door as I didn't want him to see me that way. I just lean against the door, as I try and calm down with a cigarette, I heard yelling inside, before it went silent and I knew what happened.

When I finish up, I turn around and I saw Negan behind me, his arms crossed. "What happened?" He looked down at me, as I shake my head. "What is this? An interrogation? That man tried to rape me in the bed we sleep in, Negan! Is that what you wanna hear?!" I shouted at him, as he pulled me into his arms, holding me tightly. I just sobbed, as I pull onto him closer, just needing him there with me. "I believe you, doll. I do." He whispered, as he kissed my forehead sweetly. "I have a spare room you can sleep in, just until we can sort things out. Okay?" He wiped my tears, "I don't want to be alone, Negan. I want you." I just nodded, "Fine." I let go of him, as I turn and walk away. "Y/n, wait-" He sighed, as he watched me walk away. I didn't know what the hell to do now, I just felt stuck more than anything. "God damn it, Rick. What do I do?" I look up at the sky, but I knew that I was alone on this one. Rick couldn't help me now, he was miles away from me. I look back, seeing Negan still watching me, his eyes never letting me go for a second. It made me on edge, but it was like he knew, he knew that I could run away. I would be over that wall in seconds and he wouldn't stop me, he couldn't do a thing once I got back to Alexandria. I lean back against the wall, as he began to walk towards me. "Don't even think about it." He spoke, as I look back. "What would Rick Grimes do, Negan?" I bite my lip, before I ran and jumped over the fence, into the woods. I ran, until I knew that Negan wouldn't be able to get to me, I was a lot faster than I looked, for a woman.

As I got somewhere safe, I heard walking nearby and I hide behind a tree. "She'll come back. She knows that we're waiting for her." I heard Rick's voice, as I stayed still. "She's gone, man. Negan took her, we can't just take her back." Daryl. My god, the biggest relief ever. Just as I was about to move, I felt someone stood behind me, I turn my back, as Negan held a hand over my mouth, so I couldn't speak, as they both walked by, they didn't suspect a thing. I roll my eyes, as he glared down at me. "That wasn't very noble of you, was it?" He whispered, as I lean back. "Fuck you." I look down, as he smirked. "You already have, darlin'." He winked, before he let me go, "She ain't here, boys, move out!" He shouted.

"I'll be seein' your fine ass again, sweet thang."

I quickly ran to join Rick and Daryl, before he caught up to me. But it left me thinking..

Would he come back for me?

(Part 2?🐉✨)