i'm yours (negan)

Negan had been acting weird towards me, ever since we got stuck together in the bunker a while ago, we ended up making out, we had sex and it was incredible, I rode him like I'd never done before in my life, it was all up in the moment and I came so many times, I couldn't get the feeling of his cock inside me out of my head and it killed me that he wouldn't even speak to me anymore. It had been months now, he didn't even acknowledge me and it hurt, because it clearly didn't mean a thing. I was getting ready to go hunting, I was cleaning some old blood off my knives, when I saw Negan stood at my door. My eyes widened as I watch him, confused. "What are you doing here?" I frown, as he leaned against the wall. "Can we talk?" He was so fucking sexy, it was making me crazy. "I'm going on a hunt with Rick. I don't have time to talk now." I pull on my hoodie, as he suddenly grabbed my throat and pinned me to the door, "I can't take it anymore. I need you, y/n. I can't stop thinking about you and that night." I dropped the knife down as I look into his eyes, "You pretended to not even know me for months? We had sex and you told me you loved me. What the fuck do I say to that?" I glare, as he sighed. "I do love you, you idiot. I just got freaked out because I thought you liked Rick." I shake my head.

"Rick? No. No way. Rick's like my dad. If anything else." I laugh as he just watched me, "So, you do love me?" He smiled, as I bite my lip. "Of course I love you, you absolute dumb ass. I can't stop thinking about you." I ran my hands down his back as I pull him against me, he smirked. "I want you to cum all over my cock, over and over again." He growled, "Fuck me, daddy. Please, I need it." I gripped onto his neck as he pushed me down on the bed, kissing my neck, Negan was a biter and he always bit my neck, my jaw, all over and it felt so good. He pushed down his boxers as he got on top of me, I wrap my legs around him, as he thrusted into me, I groaned loudly, as he pounded me into the mattress, I grip his hair as he looked into my eyes, it was always so intimate and sexy, when he looked at me like that. "I love you." He whispered, he groaned as I nodded, "I love you, daddy. Harder." I cried out, my body shaking as I pull myself on top, bouncing on his cock, he gripped my hips. "Look at you. My dirty fuckin' whore. Good girl." He groaned out, as I came, I moaned louder, as he sucked on my neck, "It feels so good when you cum on my cock, Princess." He grunted as we both orgasmed together, I squirted all over his torso, he smirked. "God damn, baby!" He gripped my back as I bite my lip, "Oh my god. That was so hot." I whisper, he kissed my cheek as he held my shoulders, "I adore you, baby girl." He kissed my lips lightly and I smile, "I love you so much, baby. And god, your cock is fucking magic." I wrap my arms around him, "I have to go." He kissed my shoulder. "Do you have to?" He kissed down my throat as I laugh. "Yes. We can fuck later." I stand up, as I got dressed. "Please stay." He frowned, I look back at him.

"That just isn't possible, Negan."