the rush of adrenaline (daryl)

I was asked to do more Daryl ones so lol ✌🏻

Being with Daryl was a rush that I couldn't explain, he was my best friend and the love of my life; but he made me feel free. Of course, I'd never tell him I loved him, it was better he didn't know, I had a feeling he liked Carol, so I just kept away from that part altogether. I laced my boots, pulling my hair back as I got ready for another run with Rick and a couple of the others, I wanted to try tracking in the woods and take some walkers out, I was the youngest member of the group, our 'family', but I still loved it, I loved the feeling of being included in something like this. I headed out of my house, towards Rick, who was talking with Daryl, "Hey, Rick." I smile, as he looked my way. "Hey, kiddo." He ran a hand over my hair, I just smirked as Daryl glared, staying silent. We hadn't really talked since we had a fight a couple of days ago, it was stupid shit, but it just felt weird being close to him since he was in a bad mood. "Let's go." I grab my knives, as Daryl grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "We need to talk. C'mon." He led me away from the others, Rick winked in my direction, as I bite my lip, as we went behind the house, he leaned against the wall as he looked down at me. "I'm sorry for snapping the other day." He crossed his arms, his muscles bulging as I try not to stare, he was so hot. "It's fine. Let's just talk about it later." I look away, as he suddenly grabbed my hips and pushed me into the wall, kissing me deeply. My hands move to his chest, as I kiss him back, just as deep. I ran my hand up through his hair, as he pinned me against his body, it just felt electric and I couldn't explain how amazing his kissing was, I couldn't get enough of the feeling.

"C'mon, kid." He smirked against my lips, as he took my hand, leading me back to the others. I was still in complete shock, after he just kissed me like that. I couldn't even begin to explain what the hell just happened, but I knew I had to just pretend it didn't happen. I take a minute before Rick and the others started heading out, I look back at Daryl. "Wanna get on the bike with me?" He grabbed my hand, as I nodded. "Sure." I climb onto the back, wrapping my arms around him as he sped off into the distance, the wind whipping my hair back as I actually felt like this could be okay.

(Part 2???)