i was searching for happiness (negan)

(This imagine is based from Season 8 episode 5, when Father Gabriel and Negan are trapped together, but you will be in Gabriel's place instead so it's y/n and Negan!)

I don't know how I ended up trapped, I assumed I was alone. I didn't really have a way out of here, I was just hoping that I didn't get killed, even if there was a ton of walkers outside, I wasn't ready to just go out there. I heard something move and I grab my knife, as I turn around, I saw the one man I never wanted to see ever again. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me." I look at him, he smirked as he grabbed me, throwing me down on my back as I fell back, I glared. "Did you honestly think that thing was loaded? I don't even use guns, asshole." I was a little breathless, but he chuckled. "You've got one last round in this baby, so don't try anythin' darlin'." He aimed it back at me, I sat up slightly, as I just laugh. "Alright, don't be an idiot." I stand back again, as he sat down on the ground, I look around again, all I heard was the walkers outside, growling and trying to get inside. "You gotta plan, king asshole?" He smirked, as he watched me. "Nope. Do you?" He didn't seem phased, but I was. "This is all your fault. If you'd never killed my friends, I'd be back at Alexandria with Rick." I sat down on the ground, "Rick is king asshole, you guys act like I'm the bad guy." He chuckled, "You are a bad guy. You killed my friends, you dick." I look away. "I tried to help you out. You don't need to try and act like you are good cop either." I grab the gun from the ground, "This shit isn't even loaded anyway-" my finger slipped on the trigger and my body jolted back, "Holy fuck."

I can't believe I shot myself. Like, literally. I have the worst luck. I look down, as the blood rushes out of me, "Uh uh, doll. You ain't dyin' on me. You stupid fuckin'- shit." He pulled me into his arms, I look at him, as he pulled off some of his shirt, he pressed down, trying to stop the blood flow, I was trying not to panic. "You know.. I take it back.. I am a dumb ass." I whisper, trying to laugh. "Don't talk, baby. Hey. You're gonna be fine." My blood was covered on his hands, but I could tell he was trying. And I hoped to god he would know what to do, I was seriously panicking. "Tell them I was brave. Tell Rick that I was strong." I didn't want to think about the worst, but I couldn't help it. "Don't say that. You ain't gonna die, not in my arms.. not like this." I look away from him, as I close my eyes, before I didn't feel anything, everything was black and I didn't remember anything anymore. Later on, I slowly open my eyes, I was all patched up, I was alive. I couldn't believe it. I slowly sit up, there was a bloody bullet next to me, dried blood all over me and the ground. I hadn't moved, I was in the same place. "What the fuck?" I stood up, as I felt a bit dizzy. Negan was gone. I was so confused, what even happened? I slowly look out, walkers gone. It was empty. I walk out and into the light, when I saw Negan. He was sat with his back to me, just silent. He was looking out, he had a bottle of vodka and he was chugging it straight. I was so relieved to see him, so I hug him tightly, from behind. "Jesus fuck- oh my god, y/n." He pulled me into him, as he held me tightly, "Still here, idiot." I smirk, as I hug him, just relieved he was here. "I was worried.. I thought I killed you." He chuckled, "I'm stronger than I look, Negan. And a bullet won't stop me." I kiss his cheek, as he looked into my eyes. I didn't know what to think, was he going to kiss me? "Are you staying? I was going to go back. Rick will probably need me." He gently cupped my face, "He doesn't need you. You can start over.. with me. We don't need 'em. It can be us. Just together. We make a good team." I'd known Negan for years now, but I'd never thought of it like that before. "They'll look for me." I sigh, "Fuck 'em, y/n. Just me and you. Can't you just say yes for once?"

"Yes. A thousand times over."

"That's my girl."

(Okay, so is this a thing? The adventures of Negan and y/n? Should we make this a series?)