kiss me again (negan)

It was safe to say, my marriage was a fucking joke. My husband, Kurt, was a really shitty man, he just wanted to fuck all the time, it was like he expected it from me, the sex was dreadful, he couldn't even make me orgasm, I had to fake it all the time, I felt miserable and alone, he didn't even act like he loved me, he kissed me, but there was nothing to it. It was just a loveless marriage and after five years, I had enough. I had to find someone else, I had to get out of this. I was stuck at the sanctuary, Negan took me in during the beginning, along with my husband, who gave him a load of intel about weapons and shit. I sat on the stairs, alone, just crying. I honestly felt so alone here and I hated this empty feeling inside me, I sobbed, as I just had to accept this was all I got, I didn't deserve any more than that.

"Oh, darlin' what's wrong?" Negan looked at me, he seemed so concerned. "I'm sorry, I'm fine." I wipe my eyes as he sat beside me, "A woman as beautiful as you shouldn't cry. Tell me." He wrapped his arm around my back, but it actually felt good, meaningful. "I need your help." I mumbled, I was nervous to even ask the fucking leader for help. "My help? With what, doll?" He smiled gently. "My husband. Kurt. I want him gone. I want a divorce. He doesn't make me happy. I don't love him, he can't even make me-" I stopped, just taking a moment. "He can't make you.. what? Smile? What?" He seemed concerned for me. "He can't make me orgasm. Like, I have to fake it." I wipe my eyes, he just smirked. "Well, baby.. I can sure as hell help you with that." I laugh a little, he actually made me feel so much better. "I think that's why I'm so sad and angry.. he just doesn't satisfy me. At all. I need to cum and I can't, I just can't." I was so frustrated. "I'll make you cum so hard, you'll forget that fucker was ever inside you." He chuckled, I look at him and he just winked. "Thanks, Negan."

-6 months later-

"I don't have a lot of time, baby." Negan had me pinned to the wall, kissing me deeply, he pulled my panties down, as he pounded inside me, I groaned, wrapping my legs around him tightly, as he fucked me with so much force, but it felt incredible. "God, yes.." he growled, kissing me again, as he fucked me even harder, I moaned into his mouth, as I came hard, I grip his back as I came over and over, he smirked, as he moved me against him, after a while, we both came hard together, I lean into his shoulder as he kissed my cheek. "Oh, fuck baby your pussy is magic." He grunted as he pulled me onto the couch, I push my panties on, my thighs shaking as he smiled. "Be back soon."

-4 years on-
Negan had been gone for a long time, the sanctuary fell and so did the Saviours. There was nothing left and I lost everything I cared for, Kurt was murdered and turned into a walker, I put him down in the end, it was right and just of me to do it. I had been alone for so long now. I walk down the highway, when I saw someone in the distance. I stop when I saw who it was. Negan. He looked so different, he was nothing like the man I knew all those years ago. "Y/n.." he broke into a smile when he saw me, I just felt like crying. "Negan." I whisper, he ran to me, pulling me into his arms. "Oh, baby. You're alive." He whispered, I just cried, relieved. "I love you."

"I've always fuckin' loved you, doll."

(Emotional af😭)