you have a massive argument (daryl)

"You think it's okay to risk your damn life like that, do you y/n?!" Daryl screamed in my face, "You act like you don't! You constantly put your life on the line for us! Don't pretend like you don't!" I shout back, as he shook his head, anger in his eyes. "You don't ever risk yourself like that again! Do you hear me?!" He shouted back. "Fuck you, Daryl. Fuck off." I turn and I walk away, slamming the door. "I ain't fucking done talking, y/n! Get your ass back here!" He grabbed my arm, as the door smacked the back of my head, but I was too mad to react. "Don't touch me, asshole!" I shove him back, as he pushed me into the wall, I glare at him. "What gives you the right to come into my fucking house and slam doors and shit?!" I shout, as he pinned my arms down. "You need to calm your ass down, girl." He breathed heavily, as I take a breath, "I just wanted to prove that I'm just as good as the others." I frown, as he let go of me. "You are, y/n. You don't need to prove shit. I know you are. We all know you are. Don't risk your life like that. You almost died. I couldn't save you." He turned away, as I look at him, calmer. "Daryl, I need to tell you something." He turned back, "What is it?" He was my best friend, the man I always came to with my problems, he kept me safe all this time. I step closer to him, "You can't protect me from everything." I whisper, as I turn and I go upstairs, I close the bedroom door and I just sat on the bed, not knowing whether he would stay or leave now.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" He burst through the door, as I knew round two was well on the way. "I don't need you to save me, Daryl! I'm surviving this alone. Like I always have. You can't protect me from death. I'll die one day. You won't save me, I'll be gone." I look down. "Stop talking like that!" He frowned, angrily. "What? What can you say? Nothing. You can't stop me. I'll fuck up, I'll do something I can't take back and I will be gone. I can't do a thing to change my future." He grabbed my hands and he squeezed them, "Look at me." I look up, into his eyes. "Enough." He whispered, I didn't want to cry in front of him, "I fell in love at the worst time possible, Daryl." I bite my lip, ashamed. "Love? You're in love? Who?" He seemed confused, I look up again, "You really don't know?" He shook his head, "No, you don't talk to me about that stuff.. so I don't know." How could he not know? I nodded, "I see." I lie down, as I let go of his hands, looking away, at the wall. "Y/n, why are you being like this? What do you want?" He didn't move. "Can you just go? Just leave, Daryl." I didn't know what else to say. "Nah, I ain't going anywhere. Tell me what's wrong with you." He leaned against the wall. "Go!"

"No!" He rolled his eyes, as I felt the silence in the air, I stood up again, before I walk out, going downstairs and out of the house, as he went straight after me. "You're gonna tell me what the fuck is up, tell me now." He snapped. "It's you! It's always been you! I'm in love with you, you fucking idiot!" I screamed, he stopped. I just turn around, Rick looking our way, with Michonne. Shit. This is bad. "You love me?" He seemed slightly surprised. "Daryl, don't say anything." He grabbed my arm, "Don't even think of running. Face your problems, face on. Talk to me. Look at me." He sighed, as I look up at him. "You could of told me that. When I asked you the first time, you didn't have to scream at me." He let go of my arm, "You know, I didn't believe in love.. ever. I couldn't think of one person that cared about me, who stayed.. but you. So, I guess I do too." He shrugged, I bite my lip, nervously. "Do you?" I knew what he was trying to say. "Mhm."

"That works for me."

"Me too."