take you to heaven (daryl)

*SMUT* (Finally!!!!)

"Daryl, it didn't mean anything." I sigh gently and I sat down on the bed, he looked over at me and he frowned, "He wanted you, y/n. I could see his eyes on your ass." He grunted, I roll my eyes. "So what? I didn't care for it. I want you. You're all I want, in the whole world." I kiss his cheek and I cuddle up to him, he sighed, grabbing my hand gently. "I love you." He mumbled, "I love you too, baby." I smile and I gently peck his lips, he just smiled a little and I pull off my shirt, along with my bra and I pull the blanket around myself. "What?" I laugh as he was just staring at me. "Come here." I bite my lip and I move closer to him, he leaned into my face and he kissed me, I wrap my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss, he was taking lead and it was weird, usually I was the one to. He pulled me on top of him, my naked body straddling him. "Fuck." He mumbled, as his hands gripped my hips. I smile and I pull off his shirt, along with his jeans. "Are you sure you want to do this, Daryl? I mean.. I don't want to rush." He shook his head. "I want this. I want you."

I smile and I kiss him again, as I took his boxers down, I move my hips down onto his length, he grunted. "Fuck- shit. Baby." I groaned gently and I held onto his shoulders, I started to move against him, it felt incredible, to just give him everything, him giving in to me. I ran my hand through his hair, gripping onto it gently as I move against him, "Fuck, Daryl." I groan out, as I bounce on him, I took a sharp breath, as he gripped me so tightly, he groaned loudly and it was sexy, hearing him moan, it was beautiful to me. "Shit. Y/n, you feel.. god." He breathed out, I smile as I bite my lip harshly, "I am so close, baby." I lean against his chest as he helped me, he thrust up into me, roughly and I moaned out, as my eyes rolled back, I came hard, "Daryl!" I moaned, as he held me tightly. "Oh, fuck. I've got you. I've got you, baby." He grunted as he released, I breathe heavily as I close my eyes. "Fuck."

He chuckled and he kissed my forehead, I look up at him and he smiled. "That was perfect." I whisper, tiredly as he ran his hand over my hair. "Did I make you feel good?" He mumbled, "I'm pretty sure I've never been fucked so good in my life. It was incredible." I kiss his cheek, "You felt so good." He wrapped his arms around me, as I heard giggling outside. Maggie. I was so getting the talk tomorrow.

Damn it.