he saves your life again (negan)

TW: Swearing A LOT OF BAD SWEARING and Negan going ape shit, gore and murder)

"Maybe if you shut the fuck up, I wouldn't have to hurt you." I had been kidnapped against my will, my hands tied behind my back, I was on my knees, this group of men had tortured me for hours, they wanted information about Rick's group, I didn't know how they even knew of Rick Grimes, but his name seemed to echo around from time to time. I was cut, bruised and bleeding, I didn't even know if I would walk again, my legs felt like jelly and my face was cut so badly, it burned. "I don't know where he is.." I spoke so quietly, I couldn't even breathe without my lungs hurting, but I prayed I'd make it out of here alive somehow. There had to be a way. "And what in the fucking shit do we have here?" Negan. His voice was like fucking music to my ears, I kept my head down, as it hurt too much to even move. "Shit- uh.. Negan. Boss." Boss?! These guys were fucking saviors?! Oh hell no. "And what the shit do you think you're doing to this lady, huh? Is this the way?" He sounded furious, but I didn't blame him either. "No- no Sir, but we needed information-" He was stuttering his words, but it wasn't enough. "You do not fucking torture innocent women for information. She might never of heard who Rick Grimes is. What makes you think she's one of Prick's?" I slowly look up, as Negan's eyes met mine, his face dropped. "Holy fuck." He frowned as he gently touched my face. "Jesus Christ, y/n." He was pissed now, I could see it in his face. "Negan, no." I grab his hand, as I knew what he would do. "Enough."

Negan turned and he hit the man so hard in the face, he fell to the ground as the other men scrambled to leave, but Negan didn't stop them, he didn't care, he had seen red. "You think torturing and nearly killing my fucking wife is okay?!" He shouted, he grabbed this man's throat, as he choked him until he couldn't breathe, before he ripped out his voice box with his bare hands, blood spraying onto his face. My eyes widen, as I watch the man I love completely lose his humanity in that moment, Negan had always killed ruthlessly, he never regretted it, I could tell. "Babe, stop." I look up, as he slowly began to calm down, he took me into his arms, kissing my head. "I love you, baby girl. It's okay." He whispered, as he hugged me gently, I lean into his shoulder as I just try and calm myself down, not sure how to even comprehend what Negan had done to that man for harming me, but I knew it was over.

"Let's go, baby." He pulled me into his chest, as he carried me back towards home, as I slowly close my eyes and drift off into sleep, unsure if I would even survive with the injuries inflicted on me, it scared me to think that I may of never woke up, but I had to be hopeful.

He was all I needed.