Quick Question! The fate of this book is in YOUR hands. PLEASE RESPOND.

***THIS WILL BE LONG, BUT PLEASE, PLEASE READ IT.***

Hi there everyone. It's been a while. Like a long while. And I really apologize for that. It's been a long time since I started this book and in that time period, it's gone further than I ever thought it could and that amazes me. I am constantly in awe that anyone ever took the time to read my work, let alone enjoy it?! Almost 500k people have read this book and I am humbled and beyond grateful for the experience it's been.

And as much as I have loved everything about this book and what it has brought along with it- I have to ask because it's been so long since I've updated this. Would anyone be interested in me continuing this book? I started writing for myself, but eventually, that changed. I wasn't just writing for me, I was writing for all of you. And that has brought me an incredible amount of joy. But if you guys no longer have a need for this book, then that's just where we're at and I can accept that as much as it would sadden me.

I strayed away from writing for a while because of the chaos that was my personal life. I know you guys probably don't want an update on my life (I'd write it if you did haha) but I feel like I owe all of you amazing people an explanation. So much happened that I was up against, and this book was taking off and I had so many requests and I couldn't do it all, so I chose to focus on myself and I apologize that I couldn't find a way to swing both. I've spent my hiatus fighting some battles. But I came out stronger on the other end and now I'm happy to say that I'm in a place in my life where I can write again. More importantly, I'm in a place where I WANT to write again. And if you guys will have me, then I'll get back to it. 

So if you somehow got all the way to this part without hating me, and for some reason you want me to keep writing, I have some questions and ideas for the direction of this book, and I really want everyone's input.

________________________________________________________________________________

1) I'd like to go through and re-edit this book and maybe redo some chapters. 

I was 15 when I started this book and writing so I wasn't the best writer and I'm sure the grammar isn't great and could use some fine-tuning, and same with some of the wording, etc. I feel like there's room for improvement and I'd love to do it! My grammar and writing still won't be perfect etc but I think we could make some good changes if yall are down for it! 

1A) Does that sound like something you guys would be interested in? And if it is, how should I go about it? Just update them and be done with it, or repost it? IDK what the best process would be. I also may delete some chapters if I find them to be particularly cringey. 

2) I want to add in some of the MCU's female characters! 

If there is any interest in this, of course, it is 100% something I WILL be doing. I want this book to be a good read for anyone and I wanna make sure I'm including a romantic interest for everyone! Any and all ideas will be entertained for this because it'll be quite new to me, and I'm always happy to hear from you guys! 

2A) I'm gonna need you guys to comment on which characters you would like to see! I'm gonna start small with it because I don't wanna bite off more than I can chew, get overwhelmed and stop writing again. SO I will wait a week after this, and then I will select the TOP 3 commented female characters. 

2B) If there are any more male characters you guys would like to see as well, I will do the same thing, and add in the TOP 3 commented male characters to my writing. 

2C) When we go ahead with this it WILL be a long process as there will be a LOT of catching up to do for these additional characters, and I will try to make each character their own chapters for catch-ups. So please be patient as we go down this path.

3) I want to know what you guys want to see in this book! 

Since this book has been around for so long, I wouldn't say my well of ideas has dried up, but I definitely could use a hand in figuring out what's next! So I wanna hear from you guys what you'd like to see for preferences. I also take requests for imagines too so we can roll with that as well. If I can gather a long list of prompts, then we'll be rocking and rolling. 

3B) I want to try my hand at doing some preferences that are based on songs etc. So if anyone has any striking ideas for that, then please feel free to send them my way!

4) REQUESTS

As always, I will still be writing your requests for imagines! Now, since I've been gone for so long, I can't even remember where we're at in terms of requests. SO. If you put in a request to me, and I have yet to fulfill it and you'd still like it, please send me a gentle reminder (please be kind) and I'd be more than happy to work on that with you! 

4A) I will be giving request priority to anyone who reaches out saying that they have an outstanding request they would like fulfilled as it is only fair, and I'm sure you would all agree

4B) Please send me some new requests! I love writing the general stuff, but I also love to write the more personal ones that you guys request! 

4C) I'd like to say requests will be fulfilled in the order I receive them, but sometimes my writer's block acts up, and I have to move on and come back to something later. But regardless, I will try to get everything written and published as quickly as I can. 

5) I want to do a little biography/ about the author. Over the years I've felt really connected to my readers, and I want you guys to be able to feel connected to me in some way. I always feel like I know you all in some way, and I'd just like for you guys to be able to know me a bit. ESPECIALLY because I've changed so much since I started this book. You guys may have known 15 year old me, but I want you to know to present me because they're two different people I swear. So if there's anything you wanna know, ask away. 

________________________________________________________________________________

You guys took a chance on a 15-year-old girl who started this book on a whim. That girl has changed a lot since then. But two things haven't changed: I love to write, it makes me happy. And I love all of you, and I love to write for you. It would be my absolute honor to be able to keep doing it.  

So that's all I have to say. I hope you guys will continue to stick by me and this book until the end of the line. But if this is the end of the line for us it's been a good run and I cannot thank everyone enough. If this is the end, this book will remain published/posted or whichever so that new readers can always discover it, and so that my loyal ones can always come back to it if they want. 

Talk to you all soon. 

XOXO, L