Wedding Series: Tony Stark (Part 2)

***Edited and Revised on February 22 2022***

His Tux 

Tony went with a green tuxedo

Tony went with a green tuxedo. This was surprising to you, as it wasn't something that he would normally pick out for himself. But to say the least, you were presently surprised when you noticed the color it was. You had a feeling that someone had given him some advice on the selection of the bold color, you just weren't sure who. 

Your Maid of Honor

Your maid of honor was Pepper. You had known her since high school, well before she worked for Tony. After high school, the two of you had lost contact, but when you started dating Tony and realized she worked for him, you guys managed to spend a lot more time together and quickly rekindled your best friend status. So she was your obvious choice for the role. 

His Best Man 

It wasn't surprising to anyone that Tony's best man was Bruce. They were long-time lab partners, they had fought together, and they just understood each other in a way not many people did. They were the perfect duo with an outstanding friendship. Bruce was honored to have the job as Tony's best man. 

Who Walked You Down the Aisle

You walked yourself down the aisle. You had no close family that you felt like you could ask, and Bruce, your closest friend was already in the wedding party as Tony's best man, and you knew he couldn't do double duty, Tony needed him. And there was no way that you could choose between the rest of your friends, so you decided to walk on your own. You didn't feel sad about it, you felt empowered and free by it. Until Tony, you had held the belief that you were the only person you needed in life. So you found it fitting that you were giving yourself away, letting go of the old version of yourself, and moving on to your new life with Tony. 

His Reaction