Preference 7: His first thoughts

**Edited and Revised on 01/10/22***

Tony Stark

"Geez someone doesn't know how to be careful, they really need to learn to watch where they're going- Wow... she's absolutely...gorgeous. And to think I was going to make a snarky comment. And now we're face to face I'm holding on to her... Who am I kidding? She would never go for me, I wouldn't be that lucky. But then again... it wouldn't hurt to find out. I guess I'll just have to show her the kind of man I can truly be; a real gentleman for the right lady. Here goes nothing. Don't mess this up, Tony." 

Steve Rogers 

"Who is that girl that just came in with Nat? I've never seen her before, let alone seen someone that beautiful. I really want to go over there and talk to her, buy her a drink, get to know her. But who am I kidding? I haven't done anything like this in forever and things could go so wrong. What if I mess them up? Or say the wrong thing? What would she think of me then? Oh god, she's looking right at me. There's something about the way she's looking at me that just- pulls me in. Jesus, now Im walking over there?! I might make a mess of this, but all I know is that either way, this is going to be worth it."

Clint Barton

"Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me. THIS girl is my new training partner? Sure, she's INSANELY beautiful, but she just THREW A KNIFE at me. Ok Clint, you REALLY have to stop staring at her like that. Geez, she's really something. This girl is unlike anyone I've ever met before. But she hates me, that much is obvious. I guess I'm just going to have to work my ass off to prove to her that I'm not the guy she thinks that I am. Get it together Clint. Be kind. Be charming. And maybe, just maybe, one day she'll look at you the way you're looking at her right now- with complete and utter adoration in your eyes." 

Thor Odinson

"I'm just trying to enjoy a quiet night of drinking by myself- and now I'm staring into the eyes of the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in any of the nine realms. And she's asking me to go along with an absolutely ridiculous plan. All to avoid talking to her ex-boyfriend. You know what? To hell with it.  I could use something wild like this in my life. And who knows, maybe if I help her out and pretend to be her date for the night, then maybe I'll end up lucky enough to take her on a real date of our own one night. I don't know what it is about her, but I simply cannot say no to her." 

Bruce Banner 

"Is she talking to me? She is. Well, that has got to be the most interesting way that a complete stranger has ever initiated a conversation with me. And to think that I wasn't going to come to this wedding in the first place. I knew that there had to have been a reason I had decided to come to this wedding. And I'm starting to think that this beautiful, enticing, enigmatic girl sitting beside me was that reason. God, it hasn't even been an hour and this girl has me wrapped around her finger. When tonight ends, I need to see her again. Be bold Bruce, it will pay off in all the best possible ways."