Wedding Series: Tony Stark (Part 1)

**Edited and Revised on February 22 2022**

How He Proposes

Tony proposed to you while the two of you were on a ski trip in the Swiss Alps

Tony proposed to you while the two of you were on a ski trip in the Swiss Alps. You loved winter and being outside so Tony had taken you on a trip so the two of you could try skiing; something you had been wanting to try for ages. You guys had spent the entire day skiing and it had been exhausting given that neither of you had ever done it before. Once you had headed back to the chalet Tony had rented, you mixed yourself and Tony a mug of hot cocoa and headed out to the balcony to wait for him to join you. The snow was falling softly, covering the balcony, and you in a soft layer of snow. Unbeknown to you, Tony was standing at the doors watching you. "She's everything to me." He mused to himself before opening the door to join you. "It's such a beautiful view." You said out loud, thinking you were alone. "The view is pretty, sure. But trust me, the only beautiful thing I'm seeing right now is you" You just laughed at him. "I'm serious. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And I love you so much more than words can express." He pulled you around to face him. "I love you so much. So, I've got to ask. (y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n) will you marry me?" He asked as he got down on one knee in the snow. "Yes!" You squealed as you tackled Tony into the snow for a kiss. "Good." He chuckled as he slipped your ring onto your finger. 

Your Ring 

Your ring was a unique light blue, pear-shaped diamond stone, adorned with two smaller diamonds on either side of it

Your ring was a unique light blue, pear-shaped diamond stone, adorned with two smaller diamonds on either side of it. It was mesmerizing and you loved it. "You ever wonder why it's blue gorgeous?" Tony asked one day as you were admiring your ring as it glistened in the sunlight. You shrugged. "Meh. Sometimes." You admitted casually. "Well," Tony said sitting down beside you and taking your left hand in his so that you could both look at the ring. "It's blue because my arc reactor is blue. And besides that, you're the closest thing to my heart. I know it's cheesy but I kind of thought it was cute and-" you cut him off with a kiss. "I think it's adorable Tony," you assured him.

Your Engagement Announcement