Wedding Series: Bruce Banner (Part 2)

**Edited and Revised on 01/27/21**

His Tux 

Bruce wore a dashing, light grey, three-piece suit

Bruce wore a dashing, light grey, three-piece suit. You knew two things about this. 1) That he was so far outside of his comfort zone with this outfit choice, and 2) Tony definitely had a hand in the selection of this suit. 

Your Maid of Honor

Your maid of honor was your cousin. The two of you had been inseparable since childhood, and that never changed even when your families split up and stopped talking. She was also a huge fan of Bruce and a big supporter of your relationship. So it made sense that you give her the honor of being your number one on your special day. 

His Best Man

Naturally, Bruce's best man was Tony. The two had been longtime colleagues and had eventually become super close friends, who would do anything for one another. Tony was delighted and honored to stand by his friend's side, and even shed a few tears during the wedding. But if you ask him about it, he'll deny it. 

Who Walked You Down the Aisle

You asked your older sister. The two of you had a better relationship than either of you had with your parents so you only saw it fitting to ask her. She was also the most accepting of Bruce, and supportive of your relationship out of all your immediate family members. 

His Reaction 

Bruce was in pure and utter shock when he saw you

Bruce was in pure and utter shock when he saw you. He couldn't believe how beautiful you looked, and that before he knew it, that beautiful and remarkable person was going to be his wife. 

His Thoughts When He Sees You

If you thought his facial expression showed shock, then you should have heard what he was thinking. It was basically just a repetition of "Wow" and "I'm the luckiest guy in the world" over and over again. 

Your Thoughts When You See Him.

"Oh my god, I'm getting married. To the most amazing and wonderful man in the world. I'm so happy that I can hardly standstill. I'm so happy., I cannot wait for the rest of our lives together."