Wedding Series: Loki (Part One)

How He Proposes 

After a grueling day at work, you were relieved to finally be home

After a grueling day at work, you were relieved to finally be home. All you wanted to do was have a hot shower, change into something comfortable, and spend the night watching movies with Loki. You turned your key in the lock and stepped through the door, only to find that all of the lights in your house were off, and it appeared that no one was home. "Loki, I'm home," you called out anyways, even though you were sure he wasn't around. Suddenly, your apartment was filled with candlelight. "Woah" you whispered. Loki was always showing off with his magic, but this was a first. 

You followed the trail of candles into the living room, where they had changed patterns, to form a heart instead. Standing in the middle of it, was Loki... wearing his favorite suit. "What's the occasion?" you asked, taking his hand as he stepped forwards to greet you. "You are, my love," he said, leading you into his candlelit heart. "Did I miss something?" you asked him, raking your brain for whatever occasion you may have forgotten about in the midst of your busy work life. Loki smiled and shook his head softly. "No my love. I just figured it was time," he whispered, brushing your hair away from your eyes. 'Time for...what?" you asked him dubiously. He didn't say anything, just got down on one knee in front of you. "Darling, I am so in love with you. I can't live without you by my side. Will you marry me?" he asked hopefully. "Yes! Yes! YES!" You screamed happily, launching yourself into his arms. 

Your Ring 

Your engagement ring was a beautiful stacked set

Your engagement ring was a beautiful stacked set. The main piece was a beautiful oval emerald stone, with a halo of smaller diamonds surrounding it. The band was entirely made up of diamonds. It came with a smaller band set with smaller emeralds and diamonds all around the gold band. It truly was something to behold. When you asked Loki where he had found a ring so beautiful, he responded with "Oh, I didn't love." confused by this, he clarified for you. "I had it made for you," he said with a casual shrug. You were speechless. "Only the finest," Loki said, kissing your hand. 

Your Engagement Announcement