Preference 12: Where You Kiss Him

***Edited and Revised on 01/11/22***

Tony Stark 

You like to kiss Tony right between his eyebrows, kind of on the forehead but also not quite. It usually relaxes him, and you like knowing that it helps him to unwind. Other times he goes cross-eyed just to make you laugh. It really is the simple things with him. 

Steve Rogers

You like to kiss Steve on the ear, but the only way you can do this is when your cuddling or lying down with him. He hasn't objected to it yet, and the tips of his ears turn red which make you laugh. Not to mention it's adorable when this happens. You had done it once by accident and now you do it intentionally as much as you can. 

Clint  Barton

 You like to kiss Clint on his temple. He really enjoys this especially when he has a headache or when he comes home from a mission. Especially after a mission, he often has a really bad migraine from all the stress and he has often proclaims that your kiss alone can get rid of a headache and that it's the only thing that works for him. 

Thor Odinson

You like to kiss Thor on his cheek. He finds this funny because of how much he towers over you. So in order for you to kiss him, you have to jump. And usually when you do the kiss ends up on his cheek so you just kept kissing him there. Sometimes he'll swing you up bridal style into his arms so that you can kiss his cheek easier. 

Bruce Banner 

You like to kiss Bruce on his forehead. He's always working and long hours at that and since his work can be so stressful you focus on the little things you can do to help him. So to help him feel less stressed or help him fall asleep you place soft gentle kisses on his forehead and it seems to help him drift off into sleep and to unwind.