Preference 11: Where He Kisses You

***Edited and Revised on 01/11/22***

Tony Stark

Tony likes to sneak up behind you and kiss you on the neck. He'll brush your hair to one side if it's down and lean down and kiss your neck before continuing on his way.  He knows damn well that it gives you the chills, and it's most of the reason he does it: to get a reaction out of you. 

Steve  Rogers 

Steve will usually kiss you on the top of your head. Since he's so much taller than you, it's easy for him to lean down and plant a soft kiss on the top of your head. You've gotten used to it by now, and have come to expect one anytime you're in Steves's vicinity. 

Clint Barton

 Clint likes to pepper kisses all along your jawline. You never knew why he preferred to do it this way, but at the end of the day, you don't mind it. Some days he would even cup your face in his and pepper kisses all over you until you were squirming to get away from him. 

Thor Odinson

Thor likes to kiss you on your nose. He thinks your nose is small and "adorable", which makes it his favorite place to kiss you. He also never really understood the point of nose kisses, but once you explained it he thought it was sweet, as well as perfect for you for the two of you.

Bruce Banner

Bruce likes to kiss you on your cheek. You get red in the face really easily so Bruce thinks it's fun to kiss your naturally red cheeks. Which usually makes you blush, and turn an even deeper shade of red. PDA isn't your favorite thing, so he tries to keep it low key for your sake.