Preference 5: How You Hug

*** Edited and Revised on 01/10/22***

Tony Stark

Tony is not a "physical touch person" most of the time, so he usually doesn't show his love for you with hugs. But he is really good at knowing when you need one, and when he detects that you do, he will grab you on a whim and pull you into his chest, rocking you with him gently, or he will pull you over to the couch and sit with you like that, running your fingers through your hair until you either fall asleep on him or start to feel better. 

Steve Rogers

 Steve absolutely loves to hug you. Sometimes you think his favorite thing in the entire world to do is hug you. And likewise, you love to hug him. Steve towers over you and usually finds himself bending over you significantly, or dwarfing you when he hugs you, so he prefers to hug you from behind or just grab you and throw you on the couch so the size difference isn't so bad. In doing this he would bury his face in your soft hair, which he loves to do.

Clint Barton

Clint isn't a big hugger, especially in front of other people as he's used to acting so tough and rigid. But it's a different story when the two of you are alone or at home though. He still doesn't hug you a lot, but he is certainly less reserved about it and does it more often. He still isn't a huge fan of hugs, but you're working on it. Although he does love having you close to him, even it's just an arm that was thrown casually around your shoulders or your waist. 

Thor Odinson

Thor thoroughly enjoys hugging you. He's a very huggy person, which definitely kind of surprised you as you got to know him more.  The only problem is he is a lot bigger, and a lot stronger than you are. So he tends to wrap you in a bone-crushing hug at first until he realizes that you can't really breathe and he needs to loosen his grip a little bit so you can breathe. But either way, you wouldn't change it for the world because hugs from Thor are always incredible and anyone who gets one is lucky.

Bruce Banner

Bruce is sometimes a hugger, sometimes not. He's crazy for you, but sometimes he can be a bit reserved about physical affection and PDA. So you usually end up sneaking up behind him to wrap your arms around his waist and rest your head on his shoulders. And sometimes after becoming at ease with that, he'll turn around and pull you tight against his chest for a few moments before he's decided that he's had enough for that moment. Although he isn't the biggest fan of hugs, he makes sure to show his love and affection for you in other ways.