Pirate last part

Harry Hook x male reader

Reader POV
I giggle with Harry as he told me jokes "we got to get going" I said as I went to put on my clothes "Uma, maybe looking for me" He said doing the same "If she is" I kissed his lips "then all she need to know is that your mine" He giggled.

We jump out of the window before walking hand in hand.

"Harry, what if I stayed? " He stopped dead in his tracks "no" "No? " I was confused "this place is dangerous, love, I ain't having you out here getting hurt" "Come to Auradon! " I said as I imagined me and him walking the halls of school.

"No, our worlds are different and I can't it will seem like I betrayed my crew and Uma" I walked closer to him "but your crew don't run our relationship" "I owe them a lot though" Harry grabbed my hand and we continue walking.

We get to the ship to see Uma and Mal facing each other "Harry! " Harry's hand was tight around mine.

"On 3 run" He whispered, I hold onto his arm as I look at the people who was my friends, enemies, barely even knew me, or just thought they did.

"Harry, here now" Uma commanded "(name), come on" Harry barely said a word as he let go of my hand "Harry" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He didn't look back and grabbed the rope to swing to the ship.

I walked to the V. K.s as I looked at Harry, his face was serious as he took Ben and dragged him to the plank "so you're dating him now? " "I never said I liked you" I told Jay.

Jay was behind me as he talked "here" He gave me a sword, Harry looked at Uma, Mal, and then me.

He's in love with them but not me, we made have dirty danced for the first time but in the end, he's in love with Uma and Mal since they are the isle.

I looked down at his shirt as it wasn't big on my "meet me in my room after" He mouthed, I nodded as Mal gave Uma the wand.

I looked down at the sword, my mom always never agreed to violence, but then again she never agreed to my father nor grandfather.

Ben walked to Mal as Jay grabbed onto my neck "Jay" "Trust me" He said "go! " Mal yelled as he lead me towards the tunnel before some pirates was infornt of us.

"You get out of the way, I deal with it" I see the entrance me and Harry took, I look back.

"Jay-" I saw him fighting Harry "Harry fucking Hook" I growled, I ran towards him as Harry tried to push Jay into the ocean.

Harry POV
"This is for trying to take him away" I swing my sword at Jay "this is for kissing him" I hit his arm, Jay gasped, I cornered him "he's mine and always will be" "You got Uma! " He said as my sword was close this his neck "never had her and never wanted-" I fell back.

Someone sword interfered as I look to see (name) "Jay, leave" He said as he looked down at me, Jay ran to help someone.

"Love, leave before you get hurt" I tried to distract him from reality "I don't care what we are but you will never try and hurt my friends" He growled as he came towards me making me get up.

"You should care because I want you to be more than my boyfriend" He freezed as I put the sword under his chin "Naive to the bone" His eyes locked mine as I went behind him making him turn around me like a dog on a leash.

"Admit it you're in love with me but too naive to understand that people need to die" I smiled as I backed him up to the rail "Harry, I'm not your toy but I'm in love with you but you don't understand that the more I'm around you, the more I want you! " He exclaimed.