I don't think you can

Lewd neko femboy x male reader

smut

request

I had an eventful day friday it made me not be able to post this on the day i wanted to

Reader POV

I lay in my bed going through social media on a Saturday night. I was bored and alone waiting for something to happen. Randomly, I get a call from my friend "Ayo, crazy party tonight" he was drunk "you should come over" he said.

I was about to reject him, but quickly realized that I have nothing to do "maybe" I told him. He started talking to other people in the background before I hung the phone up.

I guess I'm going. I got up and walked to my closet before trying to find something to wear. A blue shirt stood out and I decided to wear it with my favorite jeans. I grabbed some socks and shoes before walking out of my bedroom and to my living room.

I sit on the couch trying to decide if I should drink at the party while putting on my shoes. I'm need someone to drive me back "uber" I mumbled to myself before tying my shoes and getting up.

I walk to the door and grab the keys before walking off to the car and driving to the party.

(at the party)

I park the car as close to the driveway as I could before getting out and walking to the door. I open the door to be greeted by loud music and a lot of people.

"I shouldn't have come" I mumbled before hearing my friend "buddy!" he yelled and slung an arm around me "I got a lot of ladies to meet" he slurred "I think I'm gay still" "you think?" he said as he led me over to the kitchen.

I looked around before catching eyes of a man who was as hot as hell can get. I couldn't see him anymore once people started dancing and grinding and shit. 

The kitchen was filled with dumbasses and girls. I tried to get a few drinks before going back in there. That's when he entered the room "ay this my man James, he is the ladies' man" my friend pointed to the obviously gay man.

The guy shook his head as he looked at me, I shuffled over to him "are you straight?" I asked "absolutely not" we laugh and started talking more about what we do and who we are while drinking.

Randomly during this all, a man and his girl went upstairs "she looks like she can't handle bdsm" he blurted out making me laugh "she looks like she can't handle being smacked on the ass."

"I bet you can't handle bdsm" he randomly says, I quickly look at him "oh wait you're not-" he stops in his words "I'm not what?" I asked smile on my face before turning him to face me and grabbing him by the neck.

His eyes grow with lust "I bet you can't orgasm 3 times" his eyes went wide "is that a challenge?" he asks as he tried to rub against me "maybe" I said as my brain fills with nasty thoughts of him.

"I would " "I don't think you can" I say before pushing up against the counter "you would be in for a surprise about how long I can last" he says as he tried to switch the dominance to him by grabbed my neck.

I glared him down when he did that making him let go "can't even be dominate" I lick my lips at him. My lips get closer to him, but I don't kiss him. I make him wait for me "please" he mumbled.

He pushed his lips onto mine and I kiss him deeply before my stomach flutter with butterflies, I am trying not to catch feelings for him. His lips were so soft, I pressed my tongue against them trying to get more.

"People are coming" I said before taking his hand and going upstairs. I went to my friend's bedroom to find it completely empty. They must be using his parents' bed.