Private lesson

Ryan Ross x Male reader
I got some stories I have writers block

Smut Smut smut smut Smut Smut

Reader POV

I was an okay student, got C- or D+ but hey, I'm trying "(name), what the question to this? " Mr. Ross asked "um... I don't know" I said before people laughed at me "outside"  He commanded.

I groaned before walking outside the class, I looked around before Mr. Ross came out "(name), you're going to have to step up your grades or I'm have to fail you if you don't pass this exam" He explains as I look at his feature.

"So, I'm schedule after school classes for you and me, a private lesson to help you, understand? " He kept talking as I pretend to listen.

I sit back at my desk waiting for the boring private lessons to start.

(After school)

I walk to Mr. Ross's class to see him do paperwork "hey, Mr. Ross" I said as I sat down on the desk "sit properly" He comanded making me obey "okay, Oscar the grouch" I reference to Sesame street.

He sighed before putting his papers up and brought 2 papers for me "have your parents sign this and work on this" He explained as he put some math problems in my face.

I stare at the paper until I lean back and look at the ceiling "I don't know, I don't understand" I told him making him rub his temples "let me explain" He went to the board and started writing down the problem and explaining it.

I barely listen, I only looked at the way his dick was standing out from his pants "(name) " He snapped me out of my trance "I-i don't understand still, I'm not good at school, I'm trying" I tell him as my face was still bright from my trance.

"What is it that distracting you? " He says sitting on the desk next to me "I want to help believe me but I need to know what's going on? " He looks at me, I quickly put my lips on his making him gasp.

I put my tongue in his mouth, he pushed me back making me laugh.

He looks down "we can't do this" "Aw, scared? " I teased grabbing his chin and bringing him back to me, he kissed back, I went to his button up shirt.

I unbutton his shirt and go for his pants, we break the kiss and he goes to take my shirt off, we're both naked and kissing against a desk.

He kisses my neck as I rub his cock making him groan, I moan as he bites a spot on my collarbone.

He abuse my sweet spot as I grip his hair making  grunts come out of our mouths.

He started leaving bite marks from my neck to my hips, one by one, I arch my back as he stares at my dick, I chuckle before he puts his mouth on it.

I still have my fingers in his hair, I moan and groan as he deep throats me.

He takes his mouth off of me before walking towards the unlock door, he locks it and close the blinds, I walk over to him and turn him around.

I kiss him as I take my dick and stick it inside him making him grunt, he wraps his legs around me as I kiss hard "slow down"  He tells me as I was trying to move quick.

"Fine" I grumbled as I pumped in and out of him, his soft moans filling the air, I groaned at the tightness around my cock, I heard footsteps before I took myself out of him and grabbed his hands, he picked our clothes up as we run to the closet.

We wait until hear the door open, I decided to see how long he can hold his moans.

I picked him up and put my dick in him making him cover his mouth as whimpers and moans escaped, I smirk as he glared at me through hooded eyes, I continued biting his neck as we heard vacuum start up.

He held onto my neck as loud moans spilled out, I thrust hard into his prostate before the vacuum turned off.

His moans was too loud to be ignored "Ryan, I don't think I'm last" I said over the sound of a vacuum, he was panting and whimpering as his body shooked, seeing him moaning because of me made me cum inside of him.

He gasped before his cum explodes on us, we looked at each other until looking at us wide eyed.

"I got a question for you" Ryan asked as we got dressed " Me too""are you clean? " "Yeah, you? "" I wouldn't be asking that question if I wasn't " He rolled his eyes "just checking" I said "next week on Tuesday? " I asked "yeah, I'm free" Ryan kissed me again before leaving swaying his hips.

I think I want to fuck again.

The end
Why the fuck did I forget about this and why the fuck does it take long to write this?

Sorry baddies but when I complete this book with 200 pages then wait a month before I write book 2 but this is very difficult because my mind can't get off of my favorite rapper, my zaddy, sKitz.
I'm blushing over him
But bye baddies