The real slim shady son

Eminem x son reader
Eminem  fans you don't need a warning if you don't know him and just reading it warnings
Warning: eating disorder, abuse, arguing, panic attack, and self harm

Reader POV
"Fuck get out" My mom sends me out of the house since last week, I live with the woman who broke up with Eminem, I like his music but then again it will be nice to related to him.

I walk the area of Los Angeles, you would've think she would've been done with Eminem, nah she tracking that motherfucker down.

I walk for a few before stopping at the skate park "Slim Shady" My friend called me as I get on my board "she kicked you out" He guessed "yeah, she fucking hates me, I wish Eminem was my real dad except some creepy old dude she fucked for money" I insult my mom in anyway for fun.

"Hey, you was almost lucky" He said as he put his finger a little close together but enough to show a space in between the finger prints to represent my luck.

"Fuck you, all I hear is a voicemsil box of 'hey, I will call you back if you're my ex wife fuck you and don't call my ass again'" I mock Eminem voice before we laugh.

"Ay, look you're boyfriend, Josh" He pointed to my (5th grade crush) boyfriend who was watching me on the bench "got to go" I told him before gliding over towards the blonde boy.
(I needed someone because that how my mind was when thinking of this)

"You're still trash at skating" He commented "hey, I got everything I know from you" I replied before sitting on his lap, my boyfriend is obsessed with Eminem, he even got a board with the Kamikaze album on it.

I have a board that says Slim shady on it but that's all "I got a surprise" He tells me before closing my eyes.

"Open them" He puts something in my hand, once I open them, tickets was in my hands "Eminem" Was the concert "cool, thanks" I hugged him before he kiss my lips.

I get on my board to show my friend the ticket "ay, that's cool, you better tell me how it goes and please get me some merch" He tells me before I got a call to come home.

(Next day)

I lay in bed waiting for 8pm to leave "hello?" I answer the phone "Bobby, I need help with this track" A familiar voice came through the phone "sorry, I ain't Bobby" I tell the dude "do you know or have any contact with Bobby or Robert? " He asked "nah, I don't know anybody by that name" I tell him before he apologizes and hangs up.

"I swear to God (name) Scott! " I heard from down stairs  I groaned before getting up to see my mom mad "if I see those dishes not done one more time, I'm send your ass to live with that little bitch Eminem" She complains as I do the dishes.

There's normal complaining until she started throwing things and breaking shit "fuck mom! " I yell before she tries to chock me, I get out of her grip.

I grab my skateboard and I run out, I get on my skateboard before my vision got blurred from tears threatening to spill out , I fell and saw a blurred dude come into vision "shit, kid you alright? " He asked as he helps me up.

I wipe my tears before grabbing my board "Bobby I'm call you back" He talks into the phone, I pick my phone up "you going to see Eminem? " He ask, having the tickets in hand "yeah" I take the ticket as I looked down the whole time.

I didn't want him to see the tears, I didn't want him to see the pain and scars from glass shattering "is that a sc-? "" Don't touch that" I said as I backed up from his hand about to touch my face.

"I'm good, I-i-i just broke something and it cut me" I said before he stooped low and looked me in the face "you look familiar" We both said before we went wide eyed "your Eminem/the kid" We both said not knowing what the fuck going on.