Jealousy

Skitz Kraven x reader
I have a joker one but different from this
Bruh his music is so refereeing well
Warning: killing

Reader POV

I sit on the couch in front of Skitz waiting for us to go out and kill the audience. Literally. Cindy that bitch came back and said "you look nice tonight, Mr. Kraven" That sick bitch should know he's mine.

Skitz looks at himself with the mirror he got from the bitch before looking at me through the mirror, I stare at her before catching him making him smirk "thanks Cindy" He said making me roll my eyes.

She said what she said before turning around to leave "do it, prove your love" He growled as he held a knife out toward me, I growled before walking up behind her and stabbing her throat open.

"Oh, love come on," He said before taking my bloody hand and pulling me in the stage.

(Just watch the video if you want)
(After the show)

I walk out after that shit show "Come on let's go home" He whispered in my ear making me blush, we walk home before going to bed.

(Later that night)

He left. I felt his arms slip from my waist and his body wasn't present and I knew it, I grabbed my gun and grabbed his sweater which is 2x bigger.

I walk outside and anyone who was around I shot, I found him in a club laughing with that bitch but I killed her "night night Cindy forever" I said before pulling the trigger making everyone scream as my gun went off.

Skitz looks at me before smirking, I glare at him before trying to shot Cindy again but shooting someone else "fuck! " I yelled as I ran out of bullets after shooting 10 people.

I felt a rag on my mouth and an arm around my waist "night night baby" I heard before passing out.

(a few hours later)

I was in a bathtub that was full of water and blood, I hiss as I sunk deeper into the water. I look at my shoulder to see a knife stab.

Shit. I thought back to tonight, I shot random people, she escapes and then... What happened, Evan walked in and sat by my side near the tub "why did you show up? " He asked.

"Why was she still alive? " I asked, venom in my mouth "you killed her twin" "And I thought you were cheating" We look at each other before he took my hand.

"Why the fuck would I cheat on you? You're the only fucking person who hasn't left me in jail or leave me because of what I am! " He exclaimed before calming down and laughing.

"I love you (name)! And don't forget that" We sat in silence before hearing someone walk into the house "hide in the closet" He said handing me a towel, Skitz left as I ran out to our closet.

I hid deep in the closet scared, where's Evan? What if-? "Fuck!" I heard in Skitz voice, I ran and grabbed my gun before realizing he was waiting to shoot but couldn't time it.

I started shooting the shooters before one of them shot my way, I rolled to the side making the bullet go through the wall "Fuck, Skitz where you at?" I yelled before seeing him holding his shoulder.

He shot someone before pulling a bullet from his shoulder, I laid on the ground before shooting the last one.

I ran to Skitz as he hissed from the pain "it will be okay" I said before taking him to the kitchen and getting the first aid kit "shit" He hiss, sucking air in as I pour alcohol on it.

I clean it off before he calmed down, this isn't the first time a random gang broke in and tried to kill us because I'm have a bounty of $1k and Skitz bounty is $500.

Me and Skitz head to our room before calling it a night, I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me "we'll clean up tomorrow" He said before kissing my forehead and we fall asleep.

The end

Bruh I hate school, Lucifer I want to talk to the bitch that made school tell that hoe to post up outside of hell station so I can beat that hoe up

I'm trying to get healthy physical and mental so I may forget about writing until I put it on my to do list so yeah.

Bye thotties
💋